Well Tested Dogs..?

Purely of just seeing Pics and hearing a bit here and there..

I would like to see Jims pals dog "Gaffer" or either of Snoops "Dre & Razor"

Over a tidy bitch..

My pal tried to use jims Snipe.. He certainly kept the game dealer busy :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive got two very well tested dogs ..both over 5 seasons one mostly one long ears but had the odd thingy here and there and my munchy hes took near enough everthing there is to take back in the day.

i dont have a well tested dog , just a good honest worker who tries his best everytime he is out

here are mate  

Posted Images

Ain't after a stud mate tbh just more to we what else is about. I'm pretty certain the stud for my bitch is sorted if it goes ahead. Just wondering what else is out there

I bet its a bull X your gonna use ?

It wants Andy's Pom lining it mate...Rock hard they are...go all day and night..lovely jacket on it... Pomurcher Pups £500 a pop on Preloved. :yes: . :laugh:

Na no bullx lol it's just a coursing dog that's been lamped for a good few sasons mate, or a sal/coll/grey dog but I got feeling that's gonna be too old or even dead by then lol

• Like 1

What flavour is the munchy dog snoop?

munchys sire coursing dog .dam bizta lamping bitch she was used for mainly ..

now when i say hes been tested i reallymean he has been tested to the limit..on allsorts

superb small field hare dog and he didnt do to bad on the fens either,and there aint much he hasnt taken..

• Like 3

don't think snipes at stud any more not sure if jim would use ern yet you would have to ask if not what about bryn he would be my choice if not don try gaffa or gaffas sire I think hes snipes brother depends what your after hm

Gaffa`s sire\Snipe`s brother is no longer alive blackmaggie.