Thl Fishing Comp 2014

Small hands lol .......

I didnt say they weren`t deadly.. :laugh: But yeah, there no bigger than mine, and Ive got small hands. Not like migdet hands or owt like. :laugh:

On the subject, watched Kojak earlier and didnt realise old Tellys got a funny finger..

:D

Edited by steve66

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

Well lads I'm not going to make the comp. Been trying to hold off as long as possible to see if I can but I'm afraid work is having to come first this year.

Hope you all have a great time, catch loads and make a bit for charity.

PIL....tried to send you a message bud but it's not going. Could you pm and I'll get back to you. Cheers

Ahh gutted you can't make it butty, we had inflatable cups made an all. :D

Well lads I'm not going to make the comp. Been trying to hold off as long as possible to see if I can but I'm afraid work is having to come first this year.

PIL....tried to send you a message bud but it's not going. Could you pm and I'll get back to you. Cheers

Aye pissed aff myself mate. Someone else's turn to make an arse of it....unless Frazer is still coming that is...lol

Aye pissed aff myself mate. Someone else's turn to make an arse of it....unless Frazer is still coming that is...lol

Can't be helped butt at least you didn't say you was gonna come and win the comp like the otter last year. :laugh:

Can't be helped butt at least you didn't say you was gonna come and win the comp like the otter last year. :laugh:

FFS some sweaty sock can't come because of work and all is well in the world ... I couldn't come last year because of work and I don't hear the end of it ... Ok I see where your loyalties lay johnny you plastic Taff ... Get your trainers on for the comp because I am going to keep you busy weighing in my monsters :D ................

• Like 2

FFS some sweaty sock can't come because of work and all is well in the world ... I couldn't come last year because of work and I don't hear the end of it ... Ok I see where your loyalties lay johnny you plastic Taff ... Get your trainers on for the comp because I am going to keep you busy weighing in my monsters :D ................

Plastic Taff :D Where is that you live again? :whistling:

• Like 1

Only 2 weeks to go now lads. :thumbs: This time in a fortnight I'll be forcing local delicacies down my neck, washed down with a nice cold beer, while giving socks a pep talk and some last minute fishing advice. :laugh:

Only 2 weeks to go now lads. :thumbs: This time in a fortnight I'll be forcing local delicacies down my neck, washed down with a nice cold beer, while giving socks a pep talk and some last minute fishing advice. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .............

Two things:

No.1 Although I don't want to lose the edge that I may have got but I thought it only fair to let everyone know that from today, Aldi have a load of fishing tackle, baits, clothing, rigs etc etc on sale at bargain prices :laugh::thumbs:

No.2 Is there a schedule yet for the match, ie what time does it start, what duration, how are pegs allocated etc etc etc?

Many thanks.

Cheers, D.

The match will be fished between 9am - 3pm with the draw for pegs at 8am ( or there abouts, depending on hangovers etc lol)

You draw you peg out of a bag, so it's all done fairly.

Only 1 rod can be fished at a time ( you can set up as many as you want though).

The rest of the rules will be set by the fishery, barbless hooks etc.

• Like 2