Thl Fishing Comp 2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

I'm bringing proper CORNISH pasties :yes:

Cheers, D.

so f**k if there not home made were not intrested , there was guys bringing home made bread last year it was magic you have to make some effort dykos lol

I'm not Cornish so therefore not qualified :D

They will be home made, just not at my home, at a fella who's home happens to be next to a bakery :laugh:

Cheers, D.

perfect hope some one can heat them up in there luxury cabin ???

Ken - I am gluten free, so will have plenty of stuff, inclufing home made burgers and sausages for the bbq, amongst other things :thumbs:

I am bringing loads of sausages as a gift from my butcher as he couldn't do a hog a roast and there will be gluten free sausages and hopefully burgers amongst that lot .........

I was going to bring a few bangers and burgers but that seems like it's covered...................I'll have to get my thinking cap on

It's the Feast/Fishing comp........................ Love it :D

Who's bringing clootie? I didn't even get a bite last year as Kev ate it all. The crumbs he left on the bar looked nice though. :laugh:

i got some :tongue2: and will be getting first dibs this year as the fanny is calling in on his way :laugh::laugh:

:hmm::hmm::hmm: what a fanny he is ehhh

Who's bringing clootie? I didn't even get a bite last year as Kev ate it all. The crumbs he left on the bar looked nice though. :laugh:

i got some :tongue2: and will be getting first dibs this year as the fanny is calling in on his way :laugh::laugh:

:hmm::hmm::hmm: what a fanny he is ehhh
first dibs unless I get In tough with hot meat lol , think stewie's brothers pubs after you ?f**k better make three lol

Walshie blaming me for his lack of clootie. Ffs... His mouth was constantly full of road kill, that's why he had none lol..

I'm still trying to sort a half oil drum barbie, i hope to have it sorted..

I'm sure I'll bring a few bits and pieces... Those Devon pasties went down a treat last year D.. Plus the scrumpy lol..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...