Any Body Interested In This Dog?

If the piece of shit that owns that dog is on here then the spineless fukc should man up and explain why he is happy to leave a dog he owns roaming around a rubbish tip slowly starving to death .......

• Like 10

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look if you run hounds, you have got to stay out to get the last hound home, wind , rain , snow , it matters not.!! Too not go back the following day or the day he was contacted to be told its where h

If the piece of shit that owns that dog is on here then the spineless fukc should man up and explain why he is happy to leave a dog he owns roaming around a rubbish tip slowly starving to death ......

why shoot it for gods sake ! try to catch it up ,it looks a honest dog what some twxt cant be bothered to collect it ,inform the rspca or local dog rescue , poor fecker needs help not a feckin bulle

Posted Images

Hi, as i said at the begining of the thread, i didnt want it to turn into a slanging ie of the owner or who is ever responsible for the dog, all i am interested in is the dogs welfare. The dogs owner as again been incontact and rightfully or not doesnt appreciate the negative comments, he possibly as circumstances that were not aware of.Could the thread be locked by a moderator?Hopefully the dog will be caught asap we will continue to try our best.Thanks for the continued help, and i will let you know of the outcome if i can.Thanks.

Look if you run hounds, you have got to stay out to get the last hound home, wind , rain , snow , it matters not.!!

Too not go back the following day or the day he was contacted to be told its where he lost it, makes him a fuc king scumbag of the highest order , I hope he doesn't appreciate the comments, guess he appreciates them as much as he does his hounds..

• Like 13

If the piece of shit that owns that dog is on here then the spineless fukc should man up and explain why he is happy to leave a dog he owns roaming around a rubbish tip slowly starving to death .......

Hi, as i said at the begining of the thread, i didnt want it to turn into a slanging ie of the owner or who is ever responsible for the dog, all i am interested in is the dogs welfare. The dogs owner as again been incontact and rightfully or not doesnt appreciate the negative comments, he possibly as circumstances that were not aware of.Could the thread be locked by a moderator?Hopefully the dog will be caught asap we will continue to try our best.Thanks for the continued help, and i will let you know of the outcome if i can.Thanks.

Look if you run hounds, you have got to stay out to get the last hound home, wind , rain , snow , it matters not.!!

Too not go back the following day or the day he was contacted to be told its where he lost it, makes him a fuc king scumbag of the highest order , I hope he doesn't appreciate the comments, guess he appreciates them as much as he does his hounds..

spot on lads! personally i would name and shame the f****r!

• Like 2

Shamefull, they don't deserve dogs. If they are on here they should be named, shamed and banned. How can anyone leave a dog or any animal to starve slowly. I know if it was my dog I would be there all night till I got it back.

Hope the hound gets caught soon and gets a warm bed and decent meal.

Keeps us all informed

Any fresh news on the Dog? there was a Lurcher in my town that dug a hole at the bottom of a fir tree in a large garden, and had a litter of pups, the owner of the property could not go near, it would run at you growling, and would bite.

The RSPCA came with drugged meat and got her and the pups, the property owner told me a few months later, that all the pups plus the dam were re homed.

Edited by Country Joe

whatever the lads reason no hound is left behind,if the hound is shite or just a pain in the arse it is his responsibility to sort it out and nobody else's, and if that means going to the landfill to cull him then so be it, the fact he doesn't like the negative comments on here is more reason to leave them, sorry perlin if this gets you grief off him but to be fair you haven't named him when you could, so he should be grateful for that cos come summer and showtime people could let their feelings known to him personally.

If it was the rspca I don't believe that.

Well I'm not saying it happened or didn't, the garden was owned by a Doctor I knew, the RSPCA handed the Dam and Pups to the local dog rescue kennels, the Doctor told me he contacted them, and went to see the dogs, and later he was contacted by the rescue centre that all had been re homed.

Wether you believe it, is up to you. I only printed what I had been told.

just read this whole thread and this person is a proper kunt.have spent days and nights looking for hounds and this twat cannot even be bothered to go back for a hound that he took out to work for him.when it gets caught it deserves a proper home where im sure it will do a job for the person that looks after it properly.

• Like 3