Bull X Are Waste Of Flesh

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You aint seen a lot and you aint seen a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem faced by the bullx type of lurcher is often the nugget holding the lead,dogs are bred for the image rather than work ethic.A decent bull type lurcher will suit a certain type of hu

iv read some bollox comments on here before now and thats up there with the best of them

Posted Images

THE FUNNY THING IS MOST OF THE LADS WEARING TRACKIES ARE STILL YOUNG AND HUNGRY FOR IT......OUT ALOT MORE THAN HALF THE CNUTS ON HERE....DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER N ALL THAT.. :laugh:;)

I like to think of myself as middle aged and hip...

feckin hip lol , your still a young'un yet mate lol

• Like 1

Hear a lot of talk of pit bull in lurchers really ? How many actually have pit in ? Very very few I imagine more like cocks chatting shit and has some staff in !!! A lot of the posts sound like great white shark sindrome petrified of the power the bull has /could do to you if it turned ! Yes it prob could kill you but so could any dog with a simalar build if it turned like some dhX I've seen are power houses its 99% training what a dog turns out like

• Like 1

you can see the evilness in my bull xs eyes wanting to kill everything and everyone

ej.jpg

Big soft b*****d like his brother was then. My old dog never snapped at anything other than quarry, my terrier had to stick up for him when another dog kicked off. I genuinely believe a dog is how you bring him up, if you bring him up right and he's a funny fecker then he's not right in the head.