'duck Dynasty' Star Suspended.............

Lads in america who know them said the tv company approached them they were going long before the show and. They wont stop saying prayers. , and there dad. Phil. Couldent care if he is in it or not

Went Into Cabelas In the States A Few Mths Ago And There Gear Is Sold In There And Flys Off The Shelf , That Family Had Made There Mark Well Before The Cameras Started Rolling !!

I came back with a pair of Duck Commander 'Lounge Pants' and a mug. WTF I want lounge pants for I don't know! LOL

IMG_0338_zpsd43dc691.jpg

Edited by Born Hunter

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I like the man, (apaart from him being a christian) but hey nobody is perfect lol, but seriously, as already stated, if you are going to ask a southern backwoods, good ol boy what he thinks

It's becoming no longer acceptable to be a white Christian with a set of old standrard moral convictions in todays world. Unless you are able to do away with your beliefs you will be classed as a rac

he has a point, why anyone would want to bum a man s beyond me.

Posted Images

Sounds like he is true to his convictions. To real for a reality show!

That's what occurred to me when I came across the story, GD !

If you have a right-wing Christian fundamentalist on your programme, should you really be surprised when he steps outside 'the PC boundaries' ?

If your programme claims to show 'reality' how real is it allowed to be ?

Are you only allowed to speak the neo-lib 'truth' or is there still such a thing as 'free speech'?

Does a TV programme set out to make you look like an ignorant red-neck?

Y'aint from 'round here, are ya, boy ?

It's becoming no longer acceptable to be a white Christian with a set of old standrard moral convictions in todays world.

Unless you are able to do away with your beliefs you will be classed as a racist, sexist, homophobic that will have the liberal tree huggers turning themselves inside out. If the people who commissioned this program thought for one minute that these people who have been brought up with generations of ideals would just roll over and throw this away to be on TV then they are fools.

• Like 3

It's mad that they have a character on a reality show and then get upset when e guess his real views .........

However.... That fact that folk have an issue with gay people .... Is beyond me! Unless its your arse..... It's not your problem!

Personally I like the man, (apaart from him being a christian) but hey nobody is perfect lol, but seriously, as already stated, if you are going to ask a southern backwoods, good ol boy what he thinks about batty man, dont expect a lefty liberal pc boll-cks answer, as usual if you are gay, muslim, black, ect it is fine to speak your mind, but if you are white and have a mind of your own, well.

post-42748-0-68227900-1387539681.jpg

• Like 5

A well known terrierman was over in the states a couple of years ago they were out in the moutains. Hunting bear with the locals. , the local men asked on the law. Over here on hunting ,guns etc. they. Laughed when told about the laws , and recalled when the state troopers. Told them they were coming for one of there family's guns who had broke the law , BRING BODY BAGS. BRING BODY BAGS LOL.

• Like 1

The Robertsons have made a statement about Phil's hiatus etc.

http://www.businessinsider.com/duck-dynasty-statement-2013-12

Good I sincerely hope they Fcuk A&E off and find another TV company, I wonder who will be the winner then :hmm: one of the biggest TV shows in the states , can you imagine the future career of the guy that made the decision to suspended Phil if the family decide to Fcuk them off

:yes: