Pups And Youngens For Next Season

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snickers (9 week old in pic)   Sam (same age)

don't be fooled by the athletic poised stance and serious stare, there is literally nothing going on between those ears, yet (i hope..)   she's ace though, love her to bits

Bomber, brother to Brutus - 12 weeks old

Posted Images

Whippet X Greyhound Lurcher (1/8 Bedlington)

Nearly 9 Months on this Nov.13 photo.

24"TTS Currently. Slow to mature so continuing training until next winter. Hard to be patient at times, but gonna wait until he`s fully matured & I`m confident.

post-90034-0-32288000-1389731724_thumb.jpg

post-90034-0-03390500-1389731789_thumb.jpg

post-90034-0-67845300-1389731912_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

24"TTS Currently. Slow to mature so continuing training until next winter. Hard to be patient at times, but gonna wait until he`s fully matured & I`m confident.

nice pup mate, mine is 10 months and very slow to mature too so know how easy it is for patience to be tested ...... Makes me sick seeing young dogs on here catching/retrieving perfectly etc that all seems a lifetime away for my daft mutt :laugh:

That's a nice looking dog barralad! I would have bet money it had saluki blood in it though?...

nice pup mate, mine is 10 months and very slow to mature too so know how easy it is for patience to be tested ...... Makes me sick seeing young dogs on here catching/retrieving perfectly etc that all seems a lifetime away for my daft mutt :laugh:

Aye...But it will all be worth it when when you have a steady dog that has good constitution.

Any pics/info of said daft mutt?

That's a nice looking dog barralad! I would have bet money it had saluki blood in it though?...

Funnily enough your not the first to say that!!! I did see the pups with the Dam when I picked him & also the Whippet Sire. The breeder owned both & it was a repeat mating.

I have had a suspicion that the "Greyhound Lurcher / 1/8 Bedlington" Dam, has some Saluki in her history somewhere? I think I may have to quiz the lass who bred him a little more.

Aye...But it will all be worth it when when you have a steady dog that has good constitution.

Any pics/info of said daft mutt?

ulkw.jpg

er3u.JPG

don't be fooled by the athletic poised stance and serious stare, there is literally nothing going on between those ears, yet (i hope..)

she's ace though, love her to bits

• Like 8