Pups And Youngens For Next Season

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snickers (9 week old in pic)   Sam (same age)

don't be fooled by the athletic poised stance and serious stare, there is literally nothing going on between those ears, yet (i hope..)   she's ace though, love her to bits

Bomber, brother to Brutus - 12 weeks old

Posted Images

Where's the bull in that mate looks like a gh x wh. It hasn't thrown no bull into the pup , at ten month old it should have a bit of a head on it where the skull starts to split. My bitch I had was bull x saluki / greyhound x whippet and that had a r i t e head on it.

4 month old deer/bull/grey bitch.looking forward to starting her next season....

That pup looks like it needs worming fella or its just had a f*****g big old meal its ribs are well sprung ;)
REGULARLY WORMED AN WELL FED ALL MY DOGS FELLA ....
Well from the look at that pic that pup doesn't look right pal its ribs are too sprung its like a barrel shape. And that can be a sign that its got worms. What wormers do you use ? I bet that pup by looking at it will need three drontal wormers 1 tablet to every 10kg and I bet that pups knocking on to 30kg easy. My pups 22kg and my other bitch is 27kg. Get it on the scales pal atb. Edited by bornhunterharvey

4 month old deer/bull/grey bitch.looking forward to starting her next season....

That pup looks like it needs worming fella or its just had a f*****g big old meal its ribs are well sprung ;)
REGULARLY WORMED AN WELL FED ALL MY DOGS FELLA ....
Well from the look at that pic that pup doesn't look right pal its ribs are too sprung its like a barrel shape. And that can be a sign that its got worms. What wormers do you use ? I bet that pup by looking at it will need three drontal wormers 1 tablet to every 10kg and I bet that pups knocking on to 30kg easy. My pups 22kg and my other bitch is 27kg. Get it on the scales pal atb.

30kg at 4 months? Are you mad?

My 24" bitch when fit and full of muscle is only 22kg.

My 22" pup as fat as butter is 18kg.

No way that will be 30kg and need 3 drontal.

• Like 3