Pups And Youngens For Next Season

4 month old deer/bull/grey bitch.looking forward to starting her next season....

That pup looks like it needs worming fella or its just had a f*****g big old meal its ribs are well sprung ;)
REGULARLY WORMED AN WELL FED ALL MY DOGS FELLA ....
Well from the look at that pic that pup doesn't look right pal its ribs are too sprung its like a barrel shape. And that can be a sign that its got worms. What wormers do you use ? I bet that pup by looking at it will need three drontal wormers 1 tablet to every 10kg and I bet that pups knocking on to 30kg easy. My pups 22kg and my other bitch is 27kg. Get it on the scales pal atb.
lmao never 30 kg in a month of Sundays that pup

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snickers (9 week old in pic)   Sam (same age)

don't be fooled by the athletic poised stance and serious stare, there is literally nothing going on between those ears, yet (i hope..)   she's ace though, love her to bits

Bomber, brother to Brutus - 12 weeks old

Posted Images

Hasnt to long for people to start slaging other people dogs off....pictures can be very misleading so telling people there dogs are underffed and need worming is bit much.......especialy saying how much a dog weights of a pic

FULL OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT ON HERE MATE,THEY NEED TO START GETTING OUT MORE OFTEN AND PUTTING THE GRAFT IN FRONT OF THERE DOGS,BUT YET HALF LIKE TO STAY ON COMPUTERS AND START THE BITCHING AND THE SLAGGING....
Your having a laugh I hope I'm the lad that said your dog looks like it needed worming. And your trying to tell me this bitch I've got here needs to get out and see sum graft sort ya head out mush. Trying to be right with ya and tell ya the pups ribs looked sprung doesn't look right.

Hasnt to long for people to start slaging other people dogs off....pictures can be very misleading so telling people there dogs are underffed and need worming is bit much.......especialy saying how much a dog weights of a pic

FULL OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT ON HERE MATE,THEY NEED TO START GETTING OUT MORE OFTEN AND PUTTING THE GRAFT IN FRONT OF THERE DOGS,BUT YET HALF LIKE TO STAY ON COMPUTERS AND START THE BITCHING AND THE SLAGGING....
Your having a laugh I hope I'm the lad that said your dog looks like it needed worming. And your trying to tell me this bitch I've got here needs to get out and see sum graft sort ya head out mush. Trying to be right with ya and tell ya the pups ribs looked sprung doesn't look right.

not been funny pal but that pup looks like its got massive ribs because its probably just had a meal the same weight as its body............telling someone he needs to give his pup 3 drontol is just fecking insane......you could kill the thing .......1 tablet for 10kg so in giving 3 that means its 30 kg which is over four stone!!!!!!!if your realy thinking that pup is 4 stone themn you need to think about changeing your name from bornhunter to "been hunting for a day"

• Like 3

Well bull x100% so am a hunter for a day lol. Just been talking to the lad who's pup it is. And asked him if he knows his dogs body weight. And the answer I got back , was he doesn't need to know his dogs body wait the graft he does lol a bit of lamping foxes. So is he giving his dogs enough wormers if he doesn't know the dogs body weights. I've asked him to get the pup weighed and let me know what it weighs. :D

Read my post again and you will see it says if you think that pup is 30 kg you need to change your name....and to be honest mate It makes no diffrence to me if he noes what his dog weights you still don't tell someon to give a pup 3 drontol which is the dosage for a 30 kg animal.there is no way on earth that a pup of that age and size is 30kg.so advising him to gve it to high a dose coud put the pup at risk.......so as I stated befor if you think its right to advise some one to overdose there pup on drontol from a picture then you anint got much comon sense...you do realise that 30kg is over 4 stone don't you?

• Like 1

I've got a staff here small bully type and he weighs just over 23 kg two and half he gets. Your telling me that a four months old bull x and the look of that pic its a big old pup won't weigh 25 to 30 kg. You imagine a 20 kg plate which is f**k all. Bull x pups arnt like ya whippet x or grehound x there a big lump built for pulling down power.

Edited by bornhunterharvey

Where's the bull in that mate looks like a gh x wh. It hasn't thrown no bull into the pup , at ten month old it should have a bit of a head on it where the skull starts to split. My bitch I had was bull x saluki / greyhound x whippet and that had a r i t e head on it.

agreed that you cant see any bull in it