Pups And Youngens For Next Season

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snickers (9 week old in pic)   Sam (same age)

don't be fooled by the athletic poised stance and serious stare, there is literally nothing going on between those ears, yet (i hope..)   she's ace though, love her to bits

Bomber, brother to Brutus - 12 weeks old

Posted Images

Here's my girl, 6 month old saluki/grey x deerhound/grey/bull. She's very game, just finding her legs properly but getting close to squirrels and she's begun to stalk birds on the ground.

022F95B8-7984-42B5-97D4-F8E8563C408A_zps

ED885C33-D9E9-4618-95FB-863D59D52072_zps

B47154C9-6EEB-4DD5-989F-D6C6ED5D2B1D_zps

TOP PICS A BELTER LOL

Now then lads pups just gone eight moon and shes standing at 24 1/2 tts al be happy if she makes 25 tts. Shes taking shape now and cant wait to see what shes got in the tank next season. She'll be sixteen moon al put her on a few easy one's youngens just to get that fire in her belly. And after that hold her back let that fire build up her prey drive .

post-90487-0-29662300-1390849431_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

That`s a well set bitch is that satan80....what`s her make-up?

sorry mate, just seen this. She's deer/grey x collie/grey, about 26tts now but still fairly light at 22kg, although starting to muscle up a bit.

Hasn't seen a thing but caught sight of bambi the other day on a walk and went off like the clappers, ground too wet so couldn't get close but that's the first time i've seen her switch on and really put her head down, she's rapid, much more so than the beddy crosses i've had in the past

mt9d.jpg

• Like 3