The Bull X Is The Best X You Can Get

what is all this shit abut bull xs bad feet slow cant turn to heavy and so on and when ever you read a post them (it not an over bull x post) when I 1st got in to lurcher I was told by a lad don't buy any over dog but a bull x and he was right out of all the dog I have see run there nothing better than a bull cross for lamping the give 100% on ever run I wood never get any over dog for lamping

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a load of bull

There's a huge difference from a bullx looking like its got bad feet..to it actually having bad performing feet...monkey fingered toes does'nt mean they will suffer from knock ups all their lives.

You tell um,,, "bad boy for life",,,,, lol

I know plenty of bull crosses that are heavy and slow ..there feet aren't great either but know a few that have a bit of pace with decent feet ...they all have there uses

But don't say there is nothing better than a bull cross as that's just an opinion based on from what you have seen

• Like 2

what is all this shit abut bull xs bad feet slow cant turn to heavy and so on and when ever you read a post them (it not an over bull x post) when I 1st got in to lurcher I was told by a lad don't buy any over dog but a bull x and he was right out of all the dog I have see run there nothing better than a bull cross for lamping the give 100% on ever run I wood never get any over dog for lamping

Don't listen to kranky he's kennel blind and if I'm honest a tad jealous so his latest deer x grey pup has a little splash of bull blood in him lol!!!!!!

Don't listen to kranky he's kennel blind and if I'm honest a tad jealous so his latest deer x grey pup has a little splash of bull blood in him lol!!!!!!

Westy's first x is very fast. At the local pond he beat 4 ducks, a pair of Canada geese and a Swan in a straight line swimming race. He has got the advantage of having wider feet than any of them.

I hope that the 1/64 of bull blood in my pup doesn't make him slow and that he throws to the immense speed and stamina of his father.

Westy's first x is very fast. At the local pond he beat 4 ducks, a pair of Canada geese and a Swan in a straight line swimming race. He has got the advantage of having wider feet than any of them.

I hope that the 1/64 of bull blood in my pup doesn't make him slow and that he throws to the immense speed and stamina of his father.

And that was without armbands!!!!!

With that 1/64 bit of blood its a slippery slope,I expect to to the words smash and machine feature more heavily in next seasons write ups now.

• Like 3