Whisky Favs

You haven't drunk Whisky till you've had Chivas Regal.........the Best IMO.....closely followed by Jameson

Chivas Regal is terrible that's why you mostly get it abroad ....ive never heard of anyone in Scotland drink it ....Im in Singapore and had a dram out it in the four floors on fri night ...I couldn't even finish it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the stuff......  

a few of us went to Dublin in March for a drink up our hotel was facing the Jameson distillery we'd go in there for breakfast followed by shots in the morning we was all drunk by two o'clock lol

Glenmorangie`s the one you want.Can`t beat it,easy to drink with a taste of honey

Posted Images

You haven't drunk Whisky till you've had Chivas Regal.........the Best IMO.....closely followed by Jameson

Chivas Regal is terrible that's why you mostly get it abroad ....ive never heard of anyone in Scotland drink it ....Im in Singapore and had a dram out it in the four floors on fri night ...I couldn't even finish it

Who cares what the Scots think about Whisky............lol

Talisker to me is the finest single malt if you want something smoother you won't get better than Dalwhinne

Is that a very peaty whiskey? Sounds familiar. I always tried different ones but I got a bottle of something that was very strong and very peaty (might have been Talisker) I couldn't drink it :D

Not really its a really nice single malt, there is a make called Lagavullin now that is VERY peaty.

I always the thought the whisky industry would go down the pan.during my drinking days.whisky was only drunk by the older guys.seems i was wrong.never had it down as a common drink amongst the young.

im guessing there major income is from sales abroad.watched a programme about the japs.they were pouring cans of coke into malt whisky;the guy making the documentry thought he was going to have a stroke when he seen them do it lol

I always the thought the whisky industry would go down the pan.during my drinking days.whisky was only drunk by the older guys.seems i was wrong.never had it down as a common drink amongst the young.

im guessing there major income is from sales abroad.watched a programme about the japs.they were pouring cans of coke into malt whisky;the guy making the documentry thought he was going to have a stroke when he seen them do it lol

I was at my brothers wedding in the summer and bought a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 year old for the bus journey ...all the young bucks were downing vodka ....so I gave them a dram or 2 and they couldn't believe how good it was

• Like 1

never liked it myself,could taste it for hours after,even after wee sip.oh and the amount of english folk you meet who assume your from scotland and drink whisky. many a half i have had to neck,cause i didnt want to offend them lol

• Like 1

what the feck am I being fussy for jameson.. please

jameson is by far the best whiskey!
a few of us went to Dublin in March for a drink up our hotel was facing the Jameson distillery we'd go in there for breakfast followed by shots in the morning we was all drunk by two o'clock lol
  • Like 4

what the feck am I being fussy for jameson.. please

jameson is by far the best whiskey!
note to ones self "must do that before im 50" lol Edited by clipo