What Time Do Yous Feed

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No set routine here i feed them as and when they need it. Was brought up told meat eaters don't benefit out if routine and as I do a few diffrent things with dogs at diffrent times of day then I think

heres a tissue, wipe yir chin.. plenty other threads to post in   i picked up a couple things from this thread that will help, cant complain

how to be independent

Mine get breakfast every morning of rolled oats, natural yoghurt and a chopped banana.

This settles them for the day in the kennel and also means they've got something in there belly for lamping that evening.

Then they get there evening meal of pasta, meat and veg at 9pm if not lamping or as soon as we get back if we do go lamping.

No set routine here i feed them as and when they need it. Was brought up told meat eaters don't benefit out if routine and as I do a few diffrent things with dogs at diffrent times of day then I think they need fed when they need it not when it's suitable for me.......

• Like 3

No set routine here i feed them as and when they need it. Was brought up told meat eaters don't benefit out if routine and as I do a few diffrent things with dogs at diffrent times of day then I think they need fed when they need it not when it's suitable for me.......

Good point that.

So many people get hung up on times of feeding, grams of protein, grams of fat, how many carbs etc.

Just feed the damn dogs :laugh:

Ive often thought over this ,being a night feeder ,then when im out 3/4 times a week feeding them after lamping ,i think i might just change to morning feeds completely ,plus must be better for keeping weight off dogs in summer when their not out as their active more in through day than sleeping through night

7to 8 after walk but if I'm lamping the dog Im taking will get a small dinner of eggs and meat at 5ish then feed the rest when back home

all my lot are Feds once a day boiled rice chicken paster meat ect which gets cooked on ring outside in pot dogs get this and complete dog food

and the difference in performance is noticeable if just feed complete