Mandela Dies

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP,The man stood for what he believed

REST IN PEACE MADIBA   REBEL- POLITICIAN - LEADER !

I just can't bare the thought of the next couple of weeks where every liberal tosser for the last 30 years will be wheeled out of obscurity to jump on the we miss Mandela bandwagon crying and hugging

Posted Images

Worldwide he was seen as a political icon and inspiration to many,what will be funny too watch will be the great and the good,the leaders of the free worlds governments flock just too be seen at this old mans funeral. Top dollar to get front row seat at this gig.

Edited by DannyMc
  • Like 4

Two people die in England in the storm and no mention on the 10 o'clock news, just repeating the same old crap about an old man dying of natural causes over the other side of the world.

Obviously the two poor souls who lost their lives in England yesterday were less important than he was,

• Like 3

Two people die in England in the storm and no mention on the 10 o'clock news, just repeating the same old crap about an old man dying of natural causes over the other side of the world.

Obviously the two poor souls who lost their lives in England yesterday were less important than he was,

And they weren't terrorists either........go figure !!

Obviously, you see they were probably white English people, the kind that dont matter any more, and are slowly being replaced by third world, interlopers, but when some old man dies of old age,at the other side of the world,it is not mentioned that he was a terrorist, and the fact that amnesty international would never accept him onto their books (so to speak) for his refusal to denounce acts of terrorism, oh no, he is merely seen as an old anti apartheid warrior, an avuncular old chap, spreading his love to oppressed peoples of the world, a figure of black resistance,to the evil white race, this fits in perfectly with the anti white/ nationalist English plan they have in store for us, it does not matter a jot that he was a murderer, he was black so thats ok, it will not be long now before not only the white farmers are being killed but in the suberbs also, anyone white in SA would be well advised to leave while they can.

Lots on people of here sounds really keep there mouth shut. There seem to be alot of opions I hope all though people have actually lived in South Africa so know exactly what they are talking about and not relying on what they have read in the media.

I come from South Africa and it is a very sad day.

• Like 1

I was in a state when I first heard last night. I said I love his films. it's Nelson Mandela not Morgan freeman my wife said. phew thank god I said lol

Nelson Mandela has died and there are tears in people's eyes.....

And pound signs in Morgan Freeman's :laugh:

• Like 1

Obviously, you see they were probably white English people, the kind that dont matter any more, and are slowly being replaced by third world, interlopers, but when some old man dies of old age,at the other side of the world,it is not mentioned that he was a terrorist, and the fact that amnesty international would never accept him onto their books (so to speak) for his refusal to denounce acts of terrorism, oh no, he is merely seen as an old anti apartheid warrior, an avuncular old chap, spreading his love to oppressed peoples of the world, a figure of black resistance,to the evil white race, this fits in perfectly with the anti white/ nationalist English plan they have in store for us, it does not matter a jot that he was a murderer, he was black so thats ok, it will not be long now before not only the white farmers are being killed but in the suberbs also, anyone white in SA would be well advised to leave while they can.

Word of the day, that. Nice one. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Lots on people of here sounds really keep there mouth shut. There seem to be alot of opions I hope all though people have actually lived in South Africa so know exactly what they are talking about and not relying on what they have read in the media.

I come from South Africa and it is a very sad day.

Are you still in South Africa?