Where Are They.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The few that remain by me hide in the woods and I hope they stay there instead of out on the fields to be caught and dumped in a gateway by the bell ends that visit here.

I've heard from two different shooting lads that have seen around six hundred hares shot in one day on a couple of recent shoots, I wonder how many years the waterloo cup would take to match a tally l

lots getting netted here for the coursing. plus them buzzards are putting some dent in them.

they wiil and they do take leverts out of there forms..also the red kite is getting more common starting to see a fair few around lincs they will take the odd hare .if injured or weak.or young .

infact about 3 weeks ago a red kite joined on with my dog whilst is was chasing a shot and wounded hare .it was a sight to behold I can the you :thumbs:..it did veer off the chase but was very keen for a few seconds, :thumbs:

• Like 1

The elusive Hare. really struggling to see any which is very hard to believe on my permission

As a few lads can verify. Now im not going without dont get me wrong. Lol

I thought this summer would have been a real good breeding year.

How is all you other hare spotters getting on?

I think everybody struggles september .October. because of the land being worked. Ect ect.

But as a norm by late November December im seeing plenty.

buzzards are every were allways see them circling fields, I don't find as many hares been out all day start of the season and had one run. next to cover. used to be able to walk a block of land and have all my runs and go home. aint been out for a month bitch had kennel cough and in season but ill be out in morning, let you no how I go... atb

I've heard from two different shooting lads that have seen around six hundred hares shot in one day on a couple of recent shoots, I wonder how many years the waterloo cup would take to match a tally like that, the hunting act has to be the work of geniuses, anyone been locked up for mouse hunting yet ?

• Like 2

I've heard from two different shooting lads that have seen around six hundred hares shot in one day on a couple of recent shoots, I wonder how many years the waterloo cup would take to match a tally like that, the hunting act has to be the work of geniuses, anyone been locked up for mouse hunting yet ?

f**k that's a serious amount f****n disgrace

buzzards wont take hares pal, m,ight stop em laying out on land though, seen loads of em just off motorway this week up and down country

Richard they do take hares saw it with my own eyes with 3 other lads their it was a adult hare it was in good nick the buzzard got spooked off by us and a dog brought the hare back very much alive both eyes were pecked out by the bird and a few talon marks apart from that it was a healthy hare.

a lot folk say buzzards don't hunt they just scavengers and eat worms

Edited by chester
  • Like 2