Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Hopefully this will be proven before the New Year rings in ?

And all the doubters will be proven wrong'

Hopefully.

Then Gnash i would like a Frank Butcher East End style apology.

Send me your Big Gold bracelet that will suffice.

Why don't you just quickly take a photo and send it to someone then Max. I actually do believe that you were in London that day.....whether you went to the game is another issue. But someone who is lying tends to hide away and not keep bringing it up like you do so that's the reason I think you had a ticket.

i`m thinking along the same lines :thumbs: a fair few would of left the sight and come back with a new user name..

Edited by the_stig

Eye ya sad pack of barstuards following a thread you all say is pointless and you got no interest in

But your still looking in lol

My point has been to prove a point

Whats all your excuses.

venomous, viperous, vultures------------------- in the words of johnny bluck or summot along them lines :D

Edited by the_stig

Lab,,, max has sent the pic,,, to my wife's Iphone ,,, she's out at the mo with the kids,,, when she gets back ile get it put up,,,be a fecker if it's only a bus ticket,,,,lol

• Like 5

Lab,,, max has sent the pic,,, to my wife's Iphone ,,, she's out at the mo with the kids,,, when she gets back ile get it put up,,,be a fecker if it's only a bus ticket,,,,lol

ring her tell her to hurry up :laugh:

• Like 3

Drag it out for all those spending New Years indoors Tomo.

The Real East Enders lol

Wouldnt be suprised if Guy Ritchie dont write a script

Denbigh Road could be a title for a soap ?

i`m sure they could work it into an episode of eastenders ---- change weatherspoons for the vic have a few words with the squares west ham fans bit of a chase through the market up onto denbigh road :hmm:

Only 3 pages needed then either a pic or not :icon_redface:

And wev done :icon_redface: 50 pages of pure shite Gnash that has enthralled the Hunting Life weirdo's

Get a life lads and lasses as your resoloution lol :laugh:

nah fook ya i can wait i`m off to spend 3 hours reading the fishing comp thread :tongue2:

• Like 2

Well she's took the kids to the cinema ,,with her mate and her chavies. ,but you know women,, few £££ in the pocket,, and who knows when she will get back....

just so you can have the kitchen to yourself --- oven doing overtime tomo ;)

• Like 3

You been stalling me for 6 yrs ?

No , but stuff put on the net is easy to find ...

But why would you want to find it ?

Stalker lol

I prefer private eye

Inch high private eye :laugh:

Eye ya sad pack of barstuards following a thread you all say is pointless and you got no interest in

Whats all your excuses.

So come on folks

For or Against

I could still be just pulling your pissers lol

Earlier you said we were sad b*****ds for following the thread, now you want to know what we think?

Go figure hey !!

• Like 1

Whats all your excuses.

Well mine is simply to see if you were there or not. Although as said I do believe you had a ticket.

And also if it comes out you were not I've got to get started on my "2014 collection of jokes for ripping the pish out of Max" book....lol