Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

I recon Max is doing a bit of fishing and a few people have took his bait hook, line and sinker!!!! Lol

Totally agree, gnashers been done up like a kipper :D

Fair enough he got me.................no problem well done Max :blink: ...................strange thing to do for a laugh if you ask me but Baw seems to have had fun....but then if your a repressed jock who gets pleasure from winding folk up on the internet this must of been like finding a 50 pound note in last winters coat pocket !

Some f****n odd folk about the older i get the less i understand people !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Arsenal Back Top :) . Liverpool Gone From Top Too 5th In 2 Games , Shows How Tight It Is At The Top . Chelsea & City Will Probably Spend Big Next Month To Stengthen . . I Personally Think Either Off Them Will Win Title With Arsenal & Liverpool Making Up The Top 4 !!

• Like 1

Gnash I wasn't winding you up

It's Baw who is trying to do that

I came to the game down your place

Iv no reason to lie

I'm off to Fulham on the 11th

After we kick Uniteds arse at home

And beat Villa new yrs day

What you mean trying? :laugh:

I recon Max is doing a bit of fishing and a few people have took his bait hook, line and sinker!!!! Lol

Fair enough he got me.................no problem well done Max :blink: ...................strange thing to do for a laugh if you ask me but Baw seems to have had fun....but then if your a repressed jock who gets pleasure from winding folk up on the internet this must of been like finding a 50 pound note in last winters coat pocket !

:laugh: a repressed jock, I thought you didn't use big words gnash? Yes I come on here for a laugh and I'm guilty of forgetting some folk take this place seriously. The thing is gnash, if you notice who I wind up, you'll notice it's the ones trying to build up a reputation on here, folk who take themselves too serious, folk like you ;) you talk about people stalking you if they happen to mention a previous post you've made but look at your behavior to max. You've rhymned off posts he's made about boxing etc. is no one allowed to mention their opinion on boxing cos one time you were a good spit bucket holder but failed boxer? You took the piss out of Kranky cos he wasn't from the real London as if it matters. Who wants to be part of real London anyway, a place that so called hard gangsters come from who were terrified and ran by a couple of poofs :laugh: you spoke about a fancy restaurant you and your bonehead pals go into acting all loud and lairdy, you laugh when you see folk show their disgust and then go into there shitty cars to go home while you guys have the flashy cars. I'll let you into a wee secret shallow Hal, don't judge folk by what they drive. I've got permission on a ladies estate, yes estate gnash and I'm talking hunting here incase you've never done it. This lady in question has easy more than a dozen houses on her estate, lives in a 3 storie mansion, has over 25 thoroughbred and warmblood horses which she competes with on a small scale. She has no 1 but 2 top of the range Whittaker horse boxes for her and her daughter. Now the crux and I kid you not, her car is..... A f***ing metro :laugh: I'm talking an old more hits than the Beatles wreck but she loves it and its never failed. If she came into your posh restaurant you and your bum chums would look down your nose at her but she could buy all the cars in your car park by selling only 1 of her horses :laugh: you keep taking yourself serious gnash and I'll keep having a laugh ;)

• Like 3

:laugh: a repressed jock, I thought you didn't use big words gnash? Yes I come on here for a laugh and I'm guilty of forgetting some folk take this place seriously. The thing is gnash, if you notice who I wind up, you'll notice it's the ones trying to build up a reputation on here, folk who take themselves too serious, folk like you ;) you talk about people stalking you if they happen to mention a previous post you've made but look at your behavior to max. You've rhymned off posts he's made about boxing etc. is no one allowed to mention their opinion on boxing cos one time you were a good spit bucket holder but failed boxer? You took the piss out of Kranky cos he wasn't from the real London as if it matters. Who wants to be part of real London anyway, a place that so called hard gangsters come from who were terrified and ran by a couple of poofs :laugh: you spoke about a fancy restaurant you and your bonehead pals go into acting all loud and lairdy, you laugh when you see folk show their disgust and then go into there shitty cars to go home while you guys have the flashy cars. I'll let you into a wee secret shallow Hal, don't judge folk by what they drive. I've got permission on a ladies estate, yes estate gnash and I'm talking hunting here incase you've never done it. This lady in question has easy more than a dozen houses on her estate, lives in a 3 storie mansion, has over 25 thoroughbred and warmblood horses which she competes with on a small scale. She has no 1 but 2 top of the range Whittaker horse boxes for her and her daughter. Now the crux and I kid you not, her car is..... A f*****g metro :laugh: I'm talking an old more hits than the Beatles wreck but she loves it and its never failed. If she came into your posh restaurant you and your bum chums would look down your nose at her but she could buy all the cars in your car park by selling only 1 of her horses :laugh: you keep taking yourself serious gnash and I'll keep having a laugh ;)

Baw you are just a bloke on an internet forum i dont know you.........................so me also being just a bloke on an internet forum dont pretend you know me....because you dont.

Infact the only thing i do know.....or at least would be almost 99 % sure of.......is that the f****n idiot called Clipo who keeps putting " likes " next to posts where folk have a pop at me ( one of who has been banned for being such a stalking f****n weirdo ).....................is that other little melt Stewie.....or maybe im wrong ??

Baw the fact you come on here to make " friends " and have a really enjoyable time is your business......but dont keep directing all your poison towards me just because i didnt want to be your " friend " you embarrass yourself when you do these big announcements stop spending so much of your time focussing on me and maybe try and get a few friends out in the real world then you wont have to be on first name terms with 55,000 odd memeber on here.......and by the way if you can find one post where i have ever been flash concerning money or cars then find it............i must admit as wind up merchants go your not very good......a good wind up merchant will get right under your skin and have you seething in anger...........you are like a bit of fluff on a trouser leg that you just flick away when you get round to it !

• Like 4