Confiscation

it's like living in some kind of stasi state. This country has completely lost the plot of what is important.

And I expect the anti's and the police are delighted with their efforts in pissing us off BUT i wonder if they have considered that if this is the thin end of the wedge for police power and human liberty and what happens when their own pastimes are affected becuase suddenly another activity which has been scientifically proven to be insignificant gets banned and they get this kind of hassle living their own lives.

Consider another thing - humans have been coursing hares in this country since the romans and yet there are still plenty of hares - (more so in many areas than ever) so coursing hasn't wiped them out in over 2,000 years. why should that change now? they are not at risk and if we weren;t chased about then every single one would end up in the pot so it would be useful.

The population of this country is turning into a bunch of knuckle-dragging mouth breathers who think that EastEnders is reality.

• Like 7

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's like living in some kind of stasi state. This country has completely lost the plot of what is important.   And I expect the anti's and the police are delighted with their efforts in pissing us

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it

I was the only Muslim there! imagine how I felt , and I didnt even have my burqa on

Posted Images

the coppers just use the word "suspicion" to start ball rolling e.g. pulling people and checking them out, its bit a bit like if they see a subaru forester full of lads and dogs, they are going to be suspicious, same as the clothes most of wear make us stand out, its a bit like riding around in a transit van with a ski mask on, and crowbar and police scanner on the seat, a clever thief wouldn't do that, i don't like the police, but i would be daft to underestimate them,

you need to blend in :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I got stopped on the M6 one night dressed down, airrifle in the boot with Trev sat on the back seat bout 2 in the morning. Fat fuuck of a traffic copper manages to get himself out of his car walks up to and pretty much straight away asks what I'm up to.. poaching?? Er no fella just come from permission.... With that?? pointing at the dog. Yes mate been rabbiting.... That's illegal he says.... No it isn't check your training manual again. He didn't take to this well and starts asking questions any game in the car, firearms etc yes mate couple of rabbits and a rifle. So his chest puffs up let me see it... Why do you know about airrifles??? don't get clever! By this point I had had enough opened the boot and unslipped the gun broke the barrel etc... why you doing that?? ffs so you don't know I'm making sure it is safe for you to handle... ooops I'd left a pellet in the barrel SHIT.... He didn't notice and proceeded to look through the glass pointing the fuuckin gun towards the middle of the M6 :laugh: :laugh: Silly cnut I says give me the gun mate you obviously don't have a clue blah blah the he starts on the rabbits in the boot... Them's not hares are they? So I grabbed them out of the boot and offered them towards him covered in blood, mud etc should've seen his face :laugh: No no it's ok I believe you on ya way :huh: What a clown!

Least here I can get on the metro with a slipped rifle/shottie, game in a bag and not even have a single question asked :yes:

• Like 1

no because you got a reason to be in the area you are going to address

doesnt mater the last time i looked this was a free country and can go were the fcuk i want and do what the fcuk i want within the law and the last time i looked it wasnt a crime to take you and dogs for a drive in the car this is getting like a police state its a fcuking joke

• Like 1

no because you got a reason to be in the area you are going to address

doesnt mater the last time i looked this was a free country and can go were the fcuk i want and do what the fcuk i want within the law and the last time i looked it wasnt a crime to take you and dogs for a drive in the car this is getting like a police state its a fcuking joke

True you could just be going for spin to get new permission makes no sense

The police are sat at nearly every junction now on the A1 at daft o clock in a morning..Quick pull on any vehicle with running dogs in... If you have no permission then you're fcuked. The stretch from Barnsley to Retford is rife with obnoxious bobbies who love to take your motor and dogs if for nothing else then to make you pissed off. Suspicion is the key word here. That alone enables them to confiscate unless you can prove permission. Sadly 90% of the lads travelling that stretch can't. Use the back roads of which there are many. :thumbs: Quick question to the thread starter. Any of the lads in the vehicle have form for dog related crimes??? Coz if they did...I'd suggest you ditch them and go with lads who have clean sheets...atb stabba

• Like 2

The police are sat at nearly every junction now on the A1 at daft o clock in a morning..Quick pull on any vehicle with running dogs in... If you have no permission then you're fcuked. The stretch from Barnsley to Retford is rife with obnoxious bobbies who love to take your motor and dogs if for nothing else then to make you pissed off. Suspicion is the key word here. That alone enables them to confiscate unless you can prove permission. Sadly 90% of the lads travelling that stretch can't. Use the back roads of which there are many. :thumbs: Quick question to the thread starter. Any of the lads in the vehicle have form for dog related crimes??? Coz if they did...I'd suggest you ditch them and go with lads who have clean sheets...atb stabba

seen them all round there its getting worse stabba
  • Like 1

If your just driving down the a1 or anywhere for that matter and you get pulled with dogs in the back they cannot take your dogs and motor etc if it looking abit dodgey and the cop has a chip on there shoulder get your phone out and record the c**ts there attitude will soon change!

• Like 1

Also they cannot stop you entering another county. I live in w.yorks but get regular home visits of N.yorks police telling me to stay out of there areas with dogs. When I ask what law there is preventing me taking my dogs and walking some p/f they start stuttering and try to work round the question. Top and bottom is if you havnt got a asbo or banning order then they carnt stop you.

If your just driving down the a1 or anywhere for that matter and you get pulled with dogs in the back they cannot take your dogs and motor etc if it looking abit dodgey and the cop has a chip on there shoulder get your phone out and record the c**ts there attitude will soon change!

this not really bad advice mate tbh because you can then film them being pricks and if they do try taking anything you have it all on film bet theyd change there tune infact but like i said if your not caught on any land surely they have no right to do shit