Confiscation

Tresspass is a civil matter aswell

thats why they change the charge to trespass in pursuit of game, normal trespass is nothing to worry about for anyone, but kaningras mate was coming off land with a battery lamp and dog,

• Like 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's like living in some kind of stasi state. This country has completely lost the plot of what is important.   And I expect the anti's and the police are delighted with their efforts in pissing us

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it

I was the only Muslim there! imagine how I felt , and I didnt even have my burqa on

Posted Images

If your just driving down the a1 or anywhere for that matter and you get pulled with dogs in the back they cannot take your dogs and motor etc if it looking abit dodgey and the cop has a chip on there shoulder get your phone out and record the c**ts there attitude will soon change!

That's a very good point ;) never thought to do it but I defiantly will next time I get pulled!

well theyve impounded the lads car and has to pay 120quid a day for what its been there they also have to o to goole police station to collect there dogs what fcuking messers the dirty tawts

£120 a day it must be near x mass as its £12 a day impound Andy there trying it on pal

thats what theyve told him mate hes just leaving the motor as is now ontop anyway and not paying 6ton to get it out so he leaving it also looked and its 160quid just to have the car released

Edited by andy97

well theyve impounded the lads car and has to pay 120quid a day for what its been there they also have to o to goole police station to collect there dogs what fcuking messers the dirty tawts

£120 a day it must be near x mass as its £12 a day impound Andy there trying it on pal

thats what theyve told him mate hes just leaving the motor as is now ontop anyway and not paying 6ton to get it out so he leaving it also looked and its 160quid just to have the car released

He'll be allowed to collect personal belongings from the car and if it caught fire then they'd have to sort him out of their insurance for a new motor,8 hour candle in the boot above a oily rag :whistling::laugh: joke by the way legal team ;) .

• Like 1

freinds of mine were recently stopped in oxfordshire by thames valley police locked up for 20 hours car taken dogs taken plus mobiles ansd binoculars .got the dogs back 3 weeks later sneezing like feck from where they were kept .car and other stuff month after and all charges dropped they do it to f**k you up knowing they got no proof to charge you and for the non beleivers on here they were on a main road near the motorway when they were pulled over for no paticalar reason . the police told them hare coursing is thames valley police force top priority this season and they have unlimited funds to stamp it out . :cray::icon_redface:

FFS, worlds going mad! I've always got my cock with me, doesn't mean I am going to rape someone. And if i'm on my way to permission, then happy days. Tell 'em to foxtrot oscar

Ive heard it looks like a cock but smaller :tongue2:

FFS, worlds going mad! I've always got my cock with me, doesn't mean I am going to rape someone. And if i'm on my way to permission, then happy days. Tell 'em to foxtrot oscar

Ive heard it looks like a cock but smaller :tongue2:

Thats not what your lass says!