Confiscation

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's like living in some kind of stasi state. This country has completely lost the plot of what is important.   And I expect the anti's and the police are delighted with their efforts in pissing us

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it

I was the only Muslim there! imagine how I felt , and I didnt even have my burqa on

Posted Images

But how can they suspect if uour of to permission its for them to prove u was of poaching

innocent until proven yes prove guilty

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it is to expect the law to be on the side of the lad and his lurcher,in reality you are guilty until you prove your innocence,either learn to work within the law,around it or take the consequence when you go head to head with it.The laws been there for centuries and its always been against the lurcher owner,one day they may realise we are not going away no matter how difficult,at times,they attempt to make it for us.Until then,smile,be polite and either run faster or stay at home on the computer and just pretend.

• Like 7

In the eighties when we got lifted it was always in pursuit of game and when we were lambing it was taking game with artificial lights and rabbits were classed as game at night

"rabbits were classed as game at night" rabbits have always been game if you dont have the land owners permission day or night

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

But how can they suspect if uour of to permission its for them to prove u was of poaching

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it is to expect the law to be on the side of the lad and his lurcher,in reality you are guilty until you prove your innocence,either learn to work within the law,around it or take the consequence when you go head to head with it.The laws been there for centuries and its always been against the lurcher owner,one day they may realise we are not going away no matter how difficult,at times,they attempt to make it for us.Until then,smile,be polite and eitherr run fasteor stay at home on the computer and just pretend.

think this is gunna be the way for most mate few of the lads were up in crowle the other day and they got the chopper out to them

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it is to expect the law to be on the side of the lad and his lurcher,in reality you are guilty until you prove your innocence,either learn to work within the law,around it or take the consequence when you go head to head with it.The laws been there for centuries and its always been against the lurcher owner,one day they may realise we are not going away no matter how difficult,at times,they attempt to make it for us.Until then,smile,be polite and eitherr run fasteor stay at home on the computer and just pretend.

think this is gunna be the way for most mate few of the lads were up in crowle the other day and they got the chopper out to them

Dirty bloody perverts.

Mate I dont walk I drive the land Ha ha

and im not stopping f for no 1 ,the helicopter only up fof 2 hours

if that chopper gets up your fcuked no way round it they just stay above while calling everything else in to box you in trust me mate soon as thats above you you may aswell pull over or floor it to the nearest airport

Mate I dont walk I drive the land Ha ha

and im not stopping f for no 1 ,the helicopter only up fof 2 hours

if that chopper gets up your fcuked no way round it they just stay above while calling everything else in to box you in trust me mate soon as thats above you you may aswell pull over or floor it to the nearest airport

"if that chopper gets up your fcuked", :angel::angel::angel: .Behave now.

Well I no its been up my way and two lads both on here did it .we dont havs a chopper ans it come across the border from humberside area it got kept in the air the lads just went from field to field and eventually it f****d of they sneaked of and fot away and this ia a fact ive seen footage on his phone