Sire For My Greyhound Bitch.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would you HAVE to go back to a pure greyhound?? Why not a 3/4 bred or a line bred coursing dog?? A greyhound brings nothing to the table except speed imo. I would sacrifice a little speed every ti

Put in the miles and ask cleanspade if you can use his wheaten whippet

A greyhound should only be used to start a base. ie first x. After that lurcher to lurcher imo

Posted Images

Shurley if you want the best you would use westward halk himself there is loads of his granddaughters and grandkids around I no he's a expensive stud but he's the producer of many a good dog

She is a granddaughter of Westmead Hawk edrd.

Tote it makes little difference to me .the blood is there.i have seen her card the highest grade I could find her in is S2 .she is a very nicely bred greyhound.i am confident this greyhound has the right credentials .i realised you wanted her race name so that you could find fault with her.in a couple of years time this litter will be ready to run then we will see how they have thrown until such time it is all in the lap of the gods and the genetic slot machine

I never asked you for her name Ledburn and am certainly not finding fault in her, more like finding fault in you and your inability to speak the truth. Why did you feel the need to say she was open race class when you admitted you've seen her card and the highest grade she ran in was S2? Can't work out why you feel the need to bullshit folk.

• Like 1

STABBA.in any lurcher to lurcher cross you have to go back to a base line of greyhound if to cur like .or collie gsd lab or some other breed to strengthen up a weak line .i only have to go to a lurcher show to see that most .lurcher to lurcher crosses are far to greyhoundy with very little coat .most look like they have just come off off the track .people moan about broken toes muscle problems thin coats lack of stamina brains etc all of this is caused by being to greyhoundy .if people bred dxg xcg or labxg xcxg .bulxgxcg sal xg xcg salxg xbulg or something on similar lines the power strength stamina would be maintained.but most people dont they keep on crossing bitsa dogs and end end up with oversized whippets .with all of the injuries associated with bad breeding .i would rather have a ist cross lurcher which can run all night has brains good strong feet and bone and a decent coat .than a dog with the speed of a greyhound less stamina a thin coat weak feet and low iq which is so weakly put toghether it breaks toes hits fences or is one of the vets best revenue earners .there are some very well bred lurcher to lurcher crosses .but they are usaully the result of two first crosses being combined .bits a lurchers will due to the strong dominance of the long dog blood become to weak and to greyhoundy over time

Why would you HAVE to go back to a pure greyhound?? Why not a 3/4 bred or a line bred coursing dog?? A greyhound brings nothing to the table except speed imo. I would sacrifice a little speed every time in favour of good stamina and decent sturdy build that would be less injury prone. Like i said. Greyhound as a base and lurcher to lurcher or coursing stock everytime thereafter.

• Like 5

Got a 26" 29kg Malinois dog here, great strike, jumps, swims, can catch rabbits etc, retrieves shot game, works with bushing dogs and running dogs.

Very social and loves to bite things :laugh:.

You're welcome to see him work, will be much faster than the GSD.

PM me if you wanna chat.

Got a 26" 29kg Malinois dog here, great strike, jumps, swims, can catch rabbits etc, retrieves shot game, works with bushing dogs and running dogs.

PM me if you wanna chat.

Now that I would like to see,

If not own ,they seem to have bags of drive,and agility .

Just maybe too much for me.If you ever use him Lee I 'd love to see the ,results

Fucken ipad it's went from a bedxwhippet to a wheatonxwhippet then a Collier to a imported German Shepard way a straight back to westward hawk and droppys veers being chased buy a maniack way a mallino lol all the poor count wanted was a line lol

aye a line of coke full of shit lol

this greyhound is going to be crossed to a german imported straight backed german shepherd she is open race class just under three years old father was droopys vierei grandfather was west mead hawk .she stands about 26 at the shoulder a good quality bitch .turned her head on the track so was got at a good price. due in season feb march 2015.will be posting pictures of her pups hopefully next year

. If you do decide to cover her with the Alsatian provided its good sound stock I would take a bitch welp if by some chance you use the malli offered I would take a dog welp if you by chance would consider me I believe either way ya on a winner price no matter. Atb bunnnys

PM me if you wanna chat.

Now that I would like to see,

If not own ,they seem to have bags of drive,and agility .

Just maybe too much for me.If you ever use him Lee I 'd love to see the ,results

yeah I would to try the results magnificent xs for those who know how to draw the best from such a animal. Atb bunnys

tote .cxg x g will have some coat and will have plenty of speed .some will be fairly clever.the cxg first cross tho will have a lot more coat stamina and brains.most lurcher to lurcher crosses do not make the grade.hardigging i canott see how breeding out of a greyhound is a mistake they are the base line of any good lurcher .i would never breed out of anything but a good greyhound bitch .talt some of the worse excuses for a lurcher i have ever seen are lurcher to lurcher crosses putting a bitsa dog to a greyhound is muddying the waters .go first cross then you know whaht you have got .go lurcher to lurcher and anything could come out .sometimes you see ads like beddyxwhippet cross deerhound greyhound xsaluki whippet x bull greyhound x greyhound to many mixes .generally speaking results in weak thin boned thin coated dogs most of thier parents have not been properly tested in the field.when i am at a lurcher show nowdays i wonder whether i have gone to romford dog track by mistake .most of the lurchers are so greyhoundy

. I see where though coming From go with thy head yall not go far wrongeither xs alli or malli. Will do all conventional lurchers working and betta than Lots of the more popular typem go for it there are now some magnificent sheperds and mallinoi stud animals back in the uk