Remeber ..........

God bless and keep all victims of war. When will enough be enough ?

The Question 1916
Brethren, how shall it fare with me  When the war is laid aside,If it be proven that I am he  For whom a world has died?If it be proven that all my good,  And the greater good I will make,Were purchased me by a multitude  Who suffered for my sake?That I was delivered by mere mankind  Vowed to one sacrifice,And not, as I hold them, battle-blind,  But dying with open eyes?That they did not ask me to draw the sword  When they stood to endure their lot --That they only looked to me for a word,  And I answered I knew them not?If it be found, when the battle clears,  Their death has set me free,Then how shall I live with myself through the yearsWhich they have bought for me?Brethren, how must it fare with me,  Or how am I justified,If it be proven that I am he  For whom mankind has died --If it be proven that I am he  Who, being questioned, denied?

Had goosebumps listening to the bagpipes playing today....

For some people its another day...that a sad loss is driven home....

Rip SAV.

RIP SAM

RIP ALL OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

facebook_1530975611jpg_zps55a2f23a.jpg

Edited by B.P.R
  • Like 3

went to the cenotaph with my 6 year old lad who observed the 2 min silence and clapped as solders young and old marched past and when he said dad i want to be like them a solder i felt proud and but it was a good turn out a mix of all ages and it shows the support the armed forces rightly still have today