Marine Found Guilty Of Murder

When you start filming the harsh realities of war in such detail its bound to come back & bite you ...I'm sure the Taliban solders have the same problem , although I doubt they would overstep the mark & shoot one of our injured lads , & if they did they would surly be held to account the same as this lad ...my arse ...who ever put this lad in the frame I hope you sleep well you tosser ..

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How are they immoral? If the sandal was on the other foot, he would be taken to a cave somewhere and his head cut off with a bread knife.   Live by the sword die by the sword imo   I don't thin

He should have claimed it was 'Pre Ban'  

So that he would have been saved patched up and returned to his village so that he could plant an IED or shoot a British soldier so that a baby in the uk loses a daddy or a Mother loses a son ........

On topic, the Marine's actions were immoral and illegal. He has been found guilty and will face an appropriate punishment for it.

How are they immoral?

If the sandal was on the other foot, he would be taken to a cave somewhere and his head cut off with a bread knife.

Live by the sword die by the sword imo

I don't think there is any room for political correctness in a war zone.

There is certainly not any room for sending troops out to fight your battles then not giving them 100% support when They need it.

Scandalous.

Or shot, like Highlander McLaren. Unless there are plans to ethnically cleanse Afghanistan of all Pashtuns, there is no way the Afghan situation will be resolved with a solely military solution. A negotiated political settlement is the only way to end the conflict.

This marine's actions have damaged the chance of a settlement, and may result in more British military deaths. Piers Morgan was directly responsible for inciting the upsurge in violence in Iraq when he published the faked photos of detainee abuse. This led to several British soldiers dying.

All conflict zones are governed by the laws and all British Military personnel are under the Geneva Convention. I support all British Military personnel, but not when the commit illegal acts.

Blackbriar- yes you are only allowed to the enemy under certain circumstances. All British military personnel are trained in the Laws of Armed Conflict.

• Like 2

On topic, the Marine's actions were immoral and illegal. He has been found guilty and will face an appropriate punishment for it.

How are they immoral?

If the sandal was on the other foot, he would be taken to a cave somewhere and his head cut off with a bread knife.

There is certainly not any room for sending troops out to fight your battles then not giving them 100% support when They need it.

Scandalous.

Or shot, like Highlander McLaren. Unless there are plans to ethnically cleanse Afghanistan of all Pashtuns, there is no way the Afghan situation will be resolved with a solely military solution. A negotiated political settlement is the only way to end the conflict.

This marine's actions have damaged the chance of a settlement, and may result in more British military deaths. Piers Morgan was directly responsible for inciting the upsurge in violence in Iraq when he published the faked photos of detainee abuse. This led to several British soldiers dying.

All conflict zones are governed by the laws and all British Military personnel are under the Geneva Convention. I support all British Military personnel, but not when the commit illegal acts.

Blackbriar- yes you are only allowed to the enemy under certain circumstances. All British military personnel are trained in the Laws of Armed Conflict.

What do you think they should have done ........

How are they immoral?

Scandalous.

But we're not talking about the rights and wrongs of the war. Quite frankly I don't think we should ever have set foot in that shithole in the first place, history should have told us that.

We're talking about a soldier who put a bullet in someone that seconds before was trying to do that to him

How are they immoral?

Scandalous.

And another thing. You say the war in afghan will never be resolved by solely military action, I will tell you why because of stupid f***ing laws such as the one that has seen this innocent lad jailed.

It could be solved in the touch of a button were it not for the PC bullshit that is strangling this country.

• Like 1

I have mixed emotions what took place, it has come to light by accident but he was heard to say i have just broke the geneivoir convetion he. Knew he was commiting a crime he also put his comrades in a situation. The taliban do not regonise any convention ,

But to walk over to a criticaly wounded human being and shoot him in the stomach not cricket but the same people have no compasion when laying ied's so live by the sword die by the sword , he will serve his time for murder but live his life regreting one moment of maddnes , or in his head he took retrobution Only the man himself knows

If I had watched mates and people I grew a bond with die at the hands of such people I wouldn't let em die quick with one in the head. I would make you suffer and get as much info as I can get out of you. Watched other night abit off subject but people being interviewed about snowden from mi5 and mi6 and they seemed well spoken snobs. Was just wondering for them to become the top blokes and shown for interviews had they got their hands dirty?

"Well spoken snobs"............ they'll be the people making sure you and your family sleep safe at night. Just because they're not in battle dress don't think for a minute the brains and suits of MI5, MI6 and GCHQ aren't fighting a war.

Exactly, horses for courses..

I'm not looking down at them I just can't see them getting their hands dirty and getting information out of them. These well spoken snobs probably couldn't even last in my old areas let alone a place of war from what I see. So have they actually done something and I'm wrong in my judgement in which ill hold my hands up. I'm not saying you got to be working class but have these fellas got their hands dirty? Either way I feel the country is a joke anyway people proven to be terrorists are sueing our country lol. Poltical correctness has gone mad I'm not racist I lived in london and grew up around more blacks and Asian than most the do gooders have seen in their whole life and made friends wth them. England needs to wake up and yes you can say I'm another muppet preaching but I feel I got more sense than to play a political pawn...that's not to say they don't play a role and some are needed

wars war. i could see the point if they had executed a load of villagers.f**k him anyway.my thoughts are more with the soldier.why the f**k anyone would join the army under our current leaderships is beyond me. want you to risk your lifes on a daily basis,and not for our safety i might add.more to do with them making money,and they dont ever get the backing from westminister. when you think about it. they never have.both wars finished and our servicemen were treated shabbily.

• Like 6

:laugh: If you knew what the f**k you were talking about you'd be dangerous dare.

MI6 agents not getting their hands 'dirty', ffs they wrote the book on espionage! The precursor to the CIA was based on the British MI6!

Couldn't last round your estate....... :laugh: do me a favour :laugh:

• Like 1

How are they immoral?

Scandalous.

the mistake they made was recording it .. that's all ;)

• Like 1

How are they immoral?

Scandalous.

the mistake they made was recording it .. that's all ;)

.......Or not encrypting it, at least ! ;)

Edited by Blackbriar

How are they immoral?

Scandalous.

Put an FFD/Asherman chest seal on him and sent up the 9 liner, then took him back to the patrol base for the MERT.

How are they immoral?

Scandalous.

Put an FFD/Asherman chest seal on him and sent up the 9 liner, then took him back to the patrol base for the MERT.

So that he would have been saved patched up and returned to his village so that he could plant an IED or shoot a British soldier so that a baby in the uk loses a daddy or a Mother loses a son ..........

• Like 7

Are you one of these do gooders ,which has made this country of ours shit .SHAME ON YOU The armed forces are doing there best to try and protect this country from this scum and you get twats like you saying its not legal ,Its a F*****g war not a rugby game .

• Like 2