Curtis Warren

Reckon his got the money tucked away to pay up? Suppose if young and not already done the time inside he has, he'd stick his fingers up to the court.Can't get 198million working for 10 years so I'd rather do the time. Thing is his already done alot of years and getting on.

As for people who say life is priceless that appears not to be true with poca.

Give us x amount of money or well take years of your life. Fair enough don't do the crime then but love to know where they get the figures from?

Bloke does seem abit greedy though if he was earning even half of what they say. It's enough to live a decent life without having to work and you keep your freedom why not retire? Few properties being rented out and you can get a couple grand a week and live a comfortable life. All i know is when I have kids they aren't watching scarface. They can watch our mps and if they wish to be criminals at least pick the right profession for it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dealing In Heroin . . Id Throw The Key Away No Matter How Much He Could Pay , People Come On Here Slating Smack Heads Calling Them Scum Bags Ect And Thats Probably A Good Discription Well This Man Is

Personally, I think if you take that view of dealers then you should also take the same view of brewery's and pubs.......I would venture a guess that booze destroys more family's and lives than drugs

To even compare a dealer and a peadofile makes me think you probably believe everything you read in the papers. Junkies have a choice? If my life is going hard I don't look at crack heads and think we

Reckon his got the money tucked away to pay up? Suppose if young and not already done the time inside he has, he'd stick his fingers up to the court.Can't get 198million working for 10 years so I'd rather do the time. Thing is his already done alot of years and getting on.

As for people who say life is priceless that appears not to be true with poca.

Give us x amount of money or well take years of your life. Fair enough don't do the crime then but love to know where they get the figures from?

Bloke does seem abit greedy though if he was earning even half of what they say. It's enough to live a decent life without having to work and you keep your freedom why not retire? Few properties being rented out and you can get a couple grand a week and live a comfortable life. All i know is when I have kids they aren't watching scarface. They can watch our mps and if they wish to be criminals at least pick the right profession for it.

its not just about the money, its the not getting caught and how much u can get in is what you become addicted to .

very very few give up when they have made enough greed gets to u few people will get away with bringing in x amount and stick to it they always want to better it .

Edited by budharley
  • Like 1

Yeah I understand aswell that you probably allow your lifestyle to get used to that amount of money. Just think when the risk though is loosing it all and time that you'll never get back surely that would outweigh the addiction of beating the system. With the sort of figures the media are talking I don't imagine they actually have to hide their product that well anyway? Surely the system is just paid off, money corrupts.

Just wondering if people believe he actually has that sort of money or if the system know he don't and have a personal issue with him.

Yeah I understand aswell that you probably allow your lifestyle to get used to that amount of money. Just think when the risk though is loosing it all and time that you'll never get back surely that would outweigh the addiction of beating the system. With the sort of figures the media are talking I don't imagine they actually have to hide their product that well anyway? Surely the system is just paid off, money corrupts.

Just wondering if people believe he actually has that sort of money or if the system know he don't and have a personal issue with him.

you would have thought so wouldn't u obviously being number one outweighs it

its a lot of money to keep hidden

Edited by budharley

from reading the book it seems its the next deal more than the money that floats his boat . he would never spend what he has if he lived to be 200 years old . buzz addiction call it whatever you want he just cant leave it alone the next deal is what he lives for .

Was there a buzz of getting away with it? I bet people knew and were simply paid off? Remember watching a tv program about a bloke who brought over coke in coconuts. Whilst in prison he got secret customs doctuments put under his cell door or something lol. Not saying all customs are currupt but with the figures involved it shouldn't be to hard to currupt people.

I don't think his got that sort of money to be honest and I think they know that. I mean how did they come up with such a random figure? Surely can only get the evidence of that from crimes they've convicted him off? Can't catch someone bringing over 5million and then assume they've done it 5 times before so make him pay for that aswell. They have to prove it surely? Seems the addiction his got is worse than a drug addiction.

Dealing In Heroin . . Id Throw The Key Away No Matter How Much He Could Pay , People Come On Here Slating Smack Heads Calling Them Scum Bags Ect And Thats Probably A Good Discription Well This Man Is WORSE Than Any Junkie . . He Is A Fukcing Parasite Who Has Helped Destroy Good Families . . I Hope He Rots In Hell !!

• Like 9

They lifted him in some grotty house in holland didn't they, not exactly the millionaire lifestyle is it?.......plus, the old bill make up the numbers to make it sound better to a jury.

• Like 1

i would rather be broke than worrying about whos knocking on my door with my kids in the house or some wannabe wanting a name for himself and willing to do anything to get it and it would break my heart if my lad looked up to someone like that rather he bettered himself through a honest days work

• Like 2