Curtis Warren

Smack dealer at any level = shit bag low life.

Personally, I think if you take that view of dealers then you should also take the same view of brewery's and pubs.......I would venture a guess that booze destroys more family's and lives than drugs will ever do.

Supply and demand......nothing more.

It's not right but I personally find it hard to condem taking money from stupid people in what ever way it's done........everyone knows the dangers so its up to them not to indulge

Jmho

I've seen the effects of smack on family's and community's full generations addicted to it. Not just stupid people get hooked the young and impressionable also. I would bet my last that your view would change if a dealer was trying to peddle it to your family.

Fair enough point but I have a question, do you feel the same about drink suppliers........they let them advertise on the tele

If not, why not because as far as I can see its all the same.

Genuine question ;)

No I don't feel the same disregard for drink suppliers. Heroin and drink can both be horrible addictions but IMO heroin is much worse.

They both rip families apart yet drink is the only one that can kill you from stopping too!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dealing In Heroin . . Id Throw The Key Away No Matter How Much He Could Pay , People Come On Here Slating Smack Heads Calling Them Scum Bags Ect And Thats Probably A Good Discription Well This Man Is

Personally, I think if you take that view of dealers then you should also take the same view of brewery's and pubs.......I would venture a guess that booze destroys more family's and lives than drugs

To even compare a dealer and a peadofile makes me think you probably believe everything you read in the papers. Junkies have a choice? If my life is going hard I don't look at crack heads and think we

Drink addiction far worse blight on society than Heroin addiction, and that is fact , again drink ultimately worse for the body upon withdrawal or ceasing altogether, we as a society concentrate on short term cures, withdrawal programmes etc however until we tackle the core issues that leaver people unable to face life without some sort of 'masking agent' then we pissing in the wind, its always happened and always will imho if its not Curtis Waqrren profiting, then it will be another of his ilk

• Like 1

he doesnt have that sort of money-every dealer owes someone bigger/badder than them-they all play with some other fuckers coin-FACT-You dont come from f**k all and rise to the top-its the wanabees that fly about doing the footwork to impress the likes of warren etc that run off their mouths bragging they got this, they got that,when your door goes through you will have f**k all-that tv comes off the wall :yes: years ago people would have a 10 yr plan-in 10 yrs i want to save 100 grand-can be done-without destroying your community-these days everyfucker wants the quick cash-robbing growers/dealers-taxing these people makes you just as bad as the dirty cnut on a bmx with his trakkie bottoms tucked in to his socks selling 10 bags :yes: OR THE BIG MAN DOING IT ALL FROM HIS CELL :censored: its no life looking over your shoulder waiting for someone to put a few holes in you :bad: they are welcome to it.nothing lasts for ever :yes:

• Like 1

How Anyone In The Merseyside Area Can Stand Him Is Beyond Me . . Unless He's There "POP IDOL" . . He Flooded That Area With Heroin And Helped Destroy Thousands Off Decent Families , He's A PARASITE Of The Highest Order !!

it was steve french who started him off, someone started french, etc etc i doubt all the heroin on mersyside went there through warren!
French Never Sold Heroin . . He Taxed The Dealers Hence The Name The Tax Man . . And Your Right All The Heroin Through Merseyside Didnt Have His Prints On . . BUT LOTS OF IT DID AND DESTROYED THOUSANDS OFF FAMILIES . . Whichever Way You Dress Him Up , He Too The Genuine Man In The Street Is A PARASITIC SCUMBAG !!
SO WHEN FRENCH ROBBED MONEY AN DRUGS OF DEALERS WHAT DID HE DO WITH THE DRUGS (throw them away ?... I THINK NOT £££££
he sold the drugs and robbed them back

How Anyone In The Merseyside Area Can Stand Him Is Beyond Me . . Unless He's There "POP IDOL" . . He Flooded That Area With Heroin And Helped Destroy Thousands Off Decent Families , He's A PARASITE Of The Highest Order !!

about 90%of most drugs that come into merseyside are only passing throw about 50% of that if not more goes upto scotland and the scotish islands FACT

• Like 1

Where Have I Said Or Interpreted "I Know A Lot That Goes On" On This Thread ???? . . I Stated Warren Is A Scum Bag & French Taxed People . . I Thought He Taxed Them For The Dolla Not The Drugs & If He Did He's As Bad As The Other Parasites . . The Only Thing "I KNOW" Concerning Drugs Is Those Involved Supplying Heroin Are Parasitic Who Help Destroy Decent Families/Communities & The Decent Hard Working Man In The Street Despise Them !!

• Like 2