Missing Lurcher !!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog is now home, just picked her up from 2 villages down the valley...........may have been coincidence but the people who found her in there garden live 2 houses from where she was born almost 10 yea

Cheers mate, still no news yet..........I've put posters up all around the area, in shops, schools etc, she's on doglost, facebook etc and I've also been around the kennels. I've contacted vets, polic

It must be that 6th sense they talk about   Its happy days here now, the kids are still crying, with happiness now though. A cracking result having her home, had 2 phone calls today from putting fl

Go back to the area you lost her and keep calling, hope you find her soon. atb. :thumbs:

Cheers I never thought of doing that !!!! :huh:

No need to be sarcastic you'd be surprised at how many people i've seen in my area who's lost a dog and they go back to their car or off in a totally wrong direction they lost the dog in.!!!! 8)

Dog is now home, just picked her up from 2 villages down the valley...........may have been coincidence but the people who found her in there garden live 2 houses from where she was born almost 10 years ago.

Thanks everybody......its been emotional. :victory:

• Like 16

Dog is now home, just picked her up from 2 villages down the valley...........may have been coincidence but the people who found her in there garden live 2 houses from where she was born almost 10 years ago.

Thanks everybody......its been emotional. :victory:

Good news mate,,,, some dogs have great memory's mate,,, an old lurcher of mine was never interested in new people or even friends of mine she saw regular,,, a few years went by,,, and we bumped in to her breeder,,, feck me a different dog,, all over him,,, they remember,,,

All good though..;)

• Like 1

It must be that 6th sense they talk about :D

Its happy days here now, the kids are still crying, with happiness now though. A cracking result having her home, had 2 phone calls today from putting flyers up one said they'd seen her in that area, while I was driving round that area looking had a phone call saying she was in somebodys house. Lovely couple who found her, the woman worked for greyhound rescue until recently. Good result....... :thumbs:

• Like 5