Bitch Slapped.... For Selling Steroids! Lol...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or the type YOU'D chat up in a bar?

If you believe that load of crap , youd take washing in .

you cant put muscle on your chin-every fool i know who takes them was bullied in they're younger days funny when you see a little 10 stone crack head drop them like a bad smell they only good for sh

The fella, covered in tattoos including one on his face, massive muscles, tank top, mean stare, someone you'd cross the road to avoid.......soft as shite :laugh:

you cant put muscle on your chin-every fool i know who takes them was bullied in they're younger days :yes: funny when you see a little 10 stone crack head drop them like a bad smell :laugh: they only good for shrinking your cock and beating the wife-lol-sad cnuts want to get a life :yes: spotty greasey skin and jab marks all over no thank you!-im happy being a racing snake :D

• Like 4

The fella, covered in tattoos including one on his face, massive muscles, tank top, mean stare, someone you'd cross the road to avoid.......soft as shite :laugh:

you cant put muscle on your chin-every fool i know who takes them was bullied in they're younger days :yes: funny when you see a little 10 stone crack head drop them like a bad smell :laugh:they only good for shrinking your cock and beating the wife-lol-sad cnuts want to get a life :yes: spotty greasey skin and jab marks all over no thank you!-im happy being a racing snake :D

Hmmm. I might start taking them as my cock is a bit big as it is. :laugh:

you cant put muscle on your chin-every fool i know who takes them was bullied in they're younger days :yes: funny when you see a little 10 stone crack head drop them like a bad smell :laugh: they only good for shrinking your cock and beating the wife-lol-sad cnuts want to get a life :yes: spotty greasey skin and jab marks all over no thank you!-im happy being a racing snake :D

:laugh: ....

Cant put muscle on your eyeballs either.... a serious poke in the eye would render the biggest guys..... 'out of it' :laugh: ....

And a slap stings more than a punch.... and being open handed.... could be claimed as self defence....

Unless ofcourse... you lay into the cnut...and video it :laugh: ....

• Like 1

THERE JUST FAT LADS IN TIGHT TOPS.MOST STED HEADS CANT EVEN THROW A PUNCH.......

set up for the camera.

Think that myself too...

Some fella "bitch slaps" you - well you just wouldn't stand there and take it .lol.

It's real alright. I work with a fella who trains at that gym.

Apparently he isn't the kind of bloke you would argue with or slap back. He would slit your throat sooner than look at you.

Then surely you would of known it was his " sidekick" who was supplying the steroids.............. :icon_redface:

• Like 1

set up for the camera.

Think that myself too...

Some fella "bitch slaps" you - well you just wouldn't stand there and take it .lol.

It's real alright. I work with a fella who trains at that gym.

Apparently he isn't the kind of bloke you would argue with or slap back. He would slit your throat sooner than look at you.

Then surely you would of known it was his " sidekick" who was supplying the steroids.............. :icon_redface:

Why would I know that? Cuz a bloke I work with trains at the gym? :hmm:

:laugh: ....

Cant put muscle on your eyeballs either.... a serious poke in the eye would render the biggest guys..... 'out of it' :laugh: ....

And a slap stings more than a punch.... and being open handed.... could be claimed as self defence....

Unless ofcourse... you lay into the cnut...and video it :laugh: ....

should of poked them squeeze bottles in the Adsda car park Edited by mick1212