Earthdog Pictures (Feel Free To Post)(Legally)

Infortunately most genuine folk dont trust others wanting to see pictures. Its all a bit too facebook-y.

Pictures should be in your head.

Just my opinion of course.

Pernod

I lost all my pics in a house move 8 years ago, not just digging pics, but general dog pics as well, I was gutted, but got over it pretty quickly, but since coming on this forum..........I really miss those pictures.....the mind is just not enough sometimes...

Im sure you were worried losing your digging pics 8 years ago . ,especially if they were found by the wrong c**ts .

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my bitch Twist after a dig, she had to work her socks of while up to her neck in water.     A young Twist out on a walk     Out showing young dogs the ropes     Miss having the b

Posted Images

Infortunately most genuine folk dont trust others wanting to see pictures. Its all a bit too facebook-y.

Pictures should be in your head.

Just my opinion of course.

Pernod

I lost all my pics in a house move 8 years ago, not just digging pics, but general dog pics as well, I was gutted, but got over it pretty quickly, but since coming on this forum..........I really miss those pictures.....the mind is just not enough sometimes...

Im sure you were worried losing your digging pics 8 years ago . ,especially if they were found by the wrong c**ts .

Lol......I think they ended up in a skip outside the house...........but most had been developed at Boots anyway, years before............surprising what they would do then lol

Accip ,thank f**k I was never in a field with you ,Taking Photo,s ,then leaving them into Boots to be developed :icon_redface:;) ,then Disreguarding them into the Skip , :whistling::whistling:

Must,ve Been The Z Team You Were In . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Depends how graphic they are........after boots......I used my brother, he set up his own dark room, which was handy

• Like 1

Those two with the white chests look cool, molie

Thanks mosby, they are 2yo now, litter sisters out of a mating of the black and white pair in the 3rd photo, sire is patt and the dam is 1/2 patt 1/4jack 1/4lakey, both have yet to feel proper soil on there backs but I've no complaints about either apart from the leggier one has her mothers ears but you can't help that lol

Nice team of terriers mate like the terrier in the second photo with the white chest and white sock and in the fourth photo the black one to the right hand side of the photo

Thanks Mole, the lumpy black one in the 4th photo is the sire to the two pups at the top, the one with the white sock is a pain in the arse but secretly my favourite and ill be gutted if she doesn't make the grade

Those two with the white chests look cool, molie

Thanks mosby, they are 2yo now, litter sisters out of a mating of the black and white pair in the 3rd photo, sire is patt and the dam is 1/2 patt 1/4jack 1/4lakey, both have yet to feel proper soil on there backs but I've no complaints about either apart from the leggier one has her mothers ears but you can't help that lol

Nice team of terriers mate like the terrier in the second photo with the white chest and white sock and in the fourth photo the black one to the right hand side of the photo

Thanks Mole, the lumpy black one in the 4th photo is the sire to the two pups at the top, the one with the white sock is a pain in the arse but secretly my favourite and ill be gutted if she doesn't make the grade
nice head and broad muzzle on her looks every bit the worker best of luck with her.