• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

I reckon the old bill know they done it, the police have all the time in the world, so they are just waiting for them to f**k up...........maybe they will or maybe they wont but I have personally never heard of a parent (especially an intelligent professional person) leaving little tiny tots on their own like that, you just wouldn't do it.

I don't put much faith in films as they can get edited anyway the person making the film wants but the bare facts are I don't understand how you leave little tots like that in a strange place and go out for dinner?...........its not like you popped to the corner shop and left a kid in a locked house at home for 5 minutes even, its out for dinner with bottles of wine, conversation, noise and little sense of the elapse of time...........Im afraid personally, Im not having it........no one in their right mind would do it.

It not a set of car keys, its your child.

I don't understand how they can behave in the manner they do, them two are wrong uns I bet my bollocks on it......................... I bet a criminal profiler would have a field day with them two.

So as I said, the old bill know and its just a matter of time.

JMHO

• Like 6
. More media gutter attension seeking every murder or child case they trawl the strees and grab the same sort of people then out comes the same old story lines this case will unravel and if they have had anything to do with it. I hope they get life but i think there is a twist to this and its getting close to unravelling its self Edited by gonetoearth

The McCanns where manning the phones after there appearance on crime watch , but they apparently missed a call from the kidnapper as they where grabbing a beer and burger at the Weather spoons over the road

• Like 4

i cant even read half of these posts, iv just scrolled to the reply part, i bet theyr absolutly gutted/hurt sooo much, any pedoefile or any monster could have that little girl now, while we speak on here, i just cant imagine what theyr going through, they made a mistake but they dont deserve to go through this. no way !

i cant even read half of these posts, iv just scrolled to the reply part, i bet theyr absolutly gutted/hurt sooo much, any pedoefile or any monster could have that little girl now, while we speak on here, i just cant imagine what theyr going through, they made a mistake but they dont deserve to go through this. no way !

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their bag.......leaving your toddlers alone on a strange hotel complex while you piss off out with your mates for a night out isn't a mistake, it's bloody unbelievable that's what it is !!

• Like 11

I reckon the old bill know they done it, the police have all the time in the world, so they are just waiting for them to f**k up...........maybe they will or maybe they wont but I have personally never heard of a parent (especially an intelligent professional person) leaving little tiny tots on their own like that, you just wouldn't do it.

I don't put much faith in films as they can get edited anyway the person making the film wants but the bare facts are I don't understand how you leave little tots like that in a strange place and go out for dinner?...........its not like you popped to the corner shop and left a kid in a locked house at home for 5 minutes even, its out for dinner with bottles of wine, conversation, noise and little sense of the elapse of time...........Im afraid personally, Im not having it........no one in their right mind would do it.

I don't understand how they can behave in the manner they do, them two are wrong uns I bet my bollocks on it......................... I bet a criminal profiler would have a field day with them two.

JMHO

You say wilf you can't believe parents could leave their children and go out for a drink, parents couldn't do such a thing. Yet you believe parents can kill their child accidentally or not, dispose of the body, lie to the back teeth for years pretending to find them. It amazes me how that scenario is perfectly believeable and them leaving them isn't.

JMHO

You say wilf you can't believe parents could leave their children and go out for a drink, parents couldn't do such a thing. Yet you believe parents can kill their child accidentally or not, dispose of the body, lie to the back teeth for years pretending to find them. It amazes me how that scenario is perfectly believeable and them leaving them isn't.

one is a fact the other is a theory

The thing is paulus, when it comes to these snobby types, I think child neglect is pretty low on there outrageous things to do scale. Who was the couple who were getting charged with molesting someone at a party? Think he was an mp, could be wrong. Right into swinging parties. I think they live on a different planet from the rest of us and probably think leaving children alone as the norm.

The thing is paulus, when it comes to these snobby types, I think child neglect is pretty low on there outrageous things to do scale. Who was the couple who were getting charged with molesting someone at a party? Think he was an mp, could be wrong. Right into swinging parties. I think they live on a different planet from the rest of us and probably think leaving children alone as the norm.

Bingo....finally someone has pointed out what I have always thought ....doctors are arrogant swines and it was not just the mccanns who left there kids alone that night other members of the dinner party also left there kids alone when they were eating out that night they also were doctors ....I cannot remember the last time a doctor looked me in the eye when talking to me and my wife freaked out at one last year when she was pregnant ...a total prick who only ended up apologizing when it dawned on him that she was going to make a serious complaint against him ....definetly a us and them attitude emits from them ......I think she killed herself on the blinds accidentally and Gerry put her in the sea ....with his medical knowledge of deflating the lungs to sink her !!!!! Either way they neglected there children massively that night and are shameless about it