• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

f*****g hell, I pray to Christ if I'm ever stood defending myself in the old bailey I have a more grounded jury than a THL one! :laugh:

why would you think the comments here wouldn't reflect the population in general, :laugh:

f*****g hell, I pray to Christ if I'm ever stood defending myself in the old bailey I have a more grounded jury than a THL one! :laugh:

why would you think the comments here wouldn't reflect the population in general, :laugh:

I wouldn't want to be in front of any jury of regular folks off of the street Paulus. It's one thing saying "this is suspicious" it's another thing entirely saying "they're obviously guilty, hang em". FFS you only have to get talking about conspiracies to realise how speculative people are when it comes to 'facts'.

I wouldn't want to be in front of any jury of regular folks off of the street Paulus. It's one thing saying "this is suspicious" it's another thing entirely saying "they're obviously guilty, hang em". FFS you only have to get talking about conspiracies to realise how speculative people are when it comes to 'facts'.

so what folk would you want ?out of touch old duffers that sit daily on the bench.

well i didnt watch the interview,but im guessing she nor him made any reference they were in the wrong?

BBC News

"Mrs McCann said: "We're not the ones that have done something wrong here. It's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family.""

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

so what folk would you want ?out of touch old duffers that sit daily on the bench.

People that understand what is proof and what is suspicious evidence Scot.

Read the first couple of pages, can't be arsed reading the whole thing. Couple of things spring to mind, I can't believe certain people are passing off what they did as a simple parenting mistake. A parenting mistake is taking your eye of your kid for SECONDS and not noticing one climbs on a chair and falls off, going out to a restaurant leaving your children completely and utterly unattended is not a parenting mistake, it's pure and simple neglect. I find it baffling that people are actually defending that and making out that all parents have made similar 'mistakes' at some point......no!! I am a parent, and I know loads of other people who are parents, and as far as I'm aware I don't know anyone who would even consider leaving children of that age alone while you go out, it wouldn't even cross most peoples minds!! If I'm having a bbq and my daughter is asleep upstairs we have the baby monitor on outside even though it's a secure house and is fully locked up. Even if you take away the kidnap aspect, a normal person couldn't bare to think of their child crying alone in the apartment while you're away enjoying yourself, it's possibly one of the most unbelievable cases of selfishness I've ever heard!

• Like 11

fair point,but isnt a juries duty to sum up all the evidence.and then make a decision. lets be honest here there plenty doubt in this case as to there innocence.

i have my own opinion about them,and there arrogance from day one made me despise them.

see if that had been my mate,and he said look i f****d up totally. what i did was wrong and i will need to suffer this for the rest of my life.but please dont make my stupidity cloud the hunt for my daughter. i would prob look at him/them diffrent.

personally i would have been racked with guilt and would have been in bits. no writing books and holding press confrences,and hiring a publicist,who turns out to be a rapist himself.there no the best couple for being a good judge of character are they?what about thier swinging friends they aint said very much,who were they?

I personally think they are both guilty of little maddys death ,im pretty good at judging guilt is in their eyes . I believe they drugged them to sleep that night and gave Madeleine too much , when they found her they hid her body im positive they will find her body burried and tests will show it was drug related

fair point,but isnt a juries duty to sum up all the evidence.and then make a decision. lets be honest here there plenty doubt in this case as to there innocence.

i have my own opinion about them,and there arrogance from day one made me despise them.

see if that had been my mate,and he said look i f****d up totally. what i did was wrong and i will need to suffer this for the rest of my life.but please dont make my stupidity cloud the hunt for my daughter. i would prob look at him/them diffrent.

personally i would have been racked with guilt and would have been in bits. no writing books and holding press confrences

They can't do that Scot, they do that then everybody hates them and they get banged up and everybody forgets about their little girl. I'm not saying they haven't monumentally f****d up but when making any judgement you have to retain objectivity, everybody has a 'theory' of what happened and based on these dreams they've made their judgements of what's happened and who's guilty. You see the same with any high profile tragedy.

• Like 1

personally i would have been racked with guilt and would have been in bits. no writing books and holding press confrences,and hiring a publicist,who turns out to be a rapist himself.there no the best couple for being a good judge of character are they?what about thier swinging friends they aint said very much,who were they?

im not so sure it is arrogance or just very cold hearted . there doesent seem to be a lot of emotion there

personally i would have been racked with guilt and would have been in bits. no writing books and holding press confrences

They can't do that Scot, they do that then everybody hates them and they get banged up and everybody forgets about their little girl. I'm not saying they haven't monumentally f****d up but when making any judgement you have to retain objectivity, everybody has a 'theory' of what happened and based on these dreams they've made their judgements of what's happened and who's guilty. You see the same with any high profile tragedy.

I try to keep an open mind on it....but it's quite hard to when Kate answered most of the initial questions she was asked with "no comment", people don't generally answer no comment when their child has been kidnapped, doesn't make any sense whatsoever if they had no involvement in her disappearance.