Hunting In Scotland

Under the scottish protection of wild animal act, they have to prove that you were intentionally/deliberately hunting hares and not rabbits, just stick to " you only hunt rabbits as pest control " they cant prove otherwise. The Procurator fiscal has lost a couple of cases on this at Dumfries, they may not bring charges now if in doubt.

When they lifted us we had 205 rabbits so that should tell them what we were doing ......
you sure you were in Scotland be f****d if I could find 200 rabbits in one night maybe with a gun and pickup and covering 100 miles a night

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Catching rabbits for money and having to work every warren no matter how difficult under pressure is completely different to having a chilled out holiday when I can pick and chose what warren and when

Surely if you are a professional pest controller, you can claim loss of earnings: the rabbits: if they are incinerated.

Fukc me what is your problem ? You are one jealous guy jim ... You hate the fact that guys catch more rabbits than you so you have little digs on their posts a try and discredit them ... FFS I catch m

Under the scottish protection of wild animal act, they have to prove that you were intentionally/deliberately hunting hares and not rabbits, just stick to " you only hunt rabbits as pest control " they cant prove otherwise. The Procurator fiscal has lost a couple of cases on this at Dumfries, they may not bring charges now if in doubt.

When they lifted us we had 205 rabbits so that should tell them what we were doing ......
you sure you were in Scotland be f****d if I could find 200 rabbits in one night maybe with a gun and pickup and covering 100 miles a night

Wasn't in one night mate ........

• Like 1

That will teach you next time keep off my land, the quicker they rebuild hadrians wall the better keep all yous chookters from down south out of gods country

You need us up there because you fukcers obviously can't catch them ...........

• Like 5

That will teach you next time keep off my land, the quicker they rebuild hadrians wall the better keep all yous chookters from down south out of gods country

Just keeping those ones where you were for a rainy day ;) haha

• Like 1

Just keeping those ones where you were for a rainy day ;) haha

Lo fair enough .........

I hope these rabbits wernt from the Land Of THe Cat People as I was saving them for a friend from Ecclefechan who is coming up with his Basset Hound Irish wolfhound first cross and his Australasian Polecats.Did you bring any cans of Brains with you.Do they do Brains in cans . Ecclefechan Wayne has already purchased his free rabbit licence.

I hope these rabbits wernt from the Land Of THe Cat People as I was saving them for a friend from Ecclefechan who is coming up with his Basset Hound Irish wolfhound first cross and his Australasian Polecats.Did you bring any cans of Brains with you.Do they do Brains in cans . Ecclefechan Wayne has already purchased his free rabbit licence.

You really need to stay off the weed fella .........

• Like 4

Two or three years ago a couple of lads near Lockerbie were caught with a hare and a few rabbits , that the dogs accidently caught on the lamp as they were lamping rabbits with permission, which was a pest control service they and their dads did for years, they had the van and dogs confiscated for 6 months, they won their case on they werent deliberately hunting hares and there was no evidence that it was intentional, or so the story goes, if they had lost the bill to house the 3 lurchers was thousands (SRSPCA) inflated prices, and lost the van, to loose this case cost the procurator fiscal and police a fortune.

• Like 2

you will have to get' james bradly to speak up for you, he,s good with words,,, or did he go no comment at the time ...lol iff you was on permission, they can not take your rabbits off you,,,,, and iff you not have not bin charged with poaching, then you wud of add permision,, all seems a bit strange ,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

you will have to get' james bradly to speak up for you, he,s good with words,,, or did he go no comment at the time ...lol iff you was on permission, they can not take your rabbits off you,,,,, and iff not bin charged with poaching, then you wud of add permision,,

There is nothing to speak up about we had permission and were hunting rabbits case closed ........