The Hound Mans Coming

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id been beating for two seasons And helping out during the summer months cleaning drinkers filling bins etc the poults were ready to go to pens , i was sat in the shed having me snap. When a tract

My introduction to diging was much the same although I had a couple of terriers myself there was a chap that lived about 2 mile from me who was known as red bert.Bert was the man to be in with so to s

And i could have replied , experience comes with age the men i grew up with had it they kept enough stock to have the right tool to do the task in hand every time a terrier is entered to earth it i

Good read that mate, I knew who a couple of the people were but I can't picture the wood. Does John not keep the hounds anymore then?

. No i only found out he is still kicking about by accident and he is still ferreting love to sit down with him and a recoder proper character grumpy fooker though he was , that little terrier nell went with me to sussex. Now theres a tale. !!!!!!

we never seen eye too eye,.........with me being far more intelligent,...........but I enjoyed that ,...........fair play......... :thumbs:

. Cos you have eyes like marty fellman. And i still dont beleave you can read and write BODMIN its your kids reading it to you LOL

I still find it hard that someone who cant spell like your self,..........can write something like that........

even looking at some of your posts and then you pulled a good read like that..........at a guess some else put that into words......

oh lets hope the keeper remembered next time too stop that place ,...........being a bad one lol

• Like 1

we never seen eye too eye,.........with me being far more intelligent,...........but I enjoyed that ,...........fair play......... :thumbs:

. Cos you have eyes like marty fellman. And i still dont beleave you can read and write BODMIN its your kids reading it to you LOL

I still find it hard that someone who cant spell like your self,..........can write something like that........

even looking at some of your posts and then you pulled a good read like that..........at a guess some else put that into words......

oh lets hope the keeper remembered next time too stop that place ,...........being a bad one lol

. Oooooooooooo. Wipe the dummy dont wont soil in yeh mouth now. As the land as never been hunted by a rec hunt. All earths are back filled sunshine every time but the fox being the fox the seem to like certain areas. And redig them and find old tubes but you would know that am sure bodmin

. Oooooooooooo. Wipe the dummy dont wont soil in yeh mouth now. As the land as never been hunted by a rec hunt. All earths are back filled sunshine every time but the fox being the fox the seem to like certain areas. And redig them and find old tubes but you would know that am sure bodmin

lol ........that's more you......this is exactly my point.........if a dog was lost in a bad place.......you would check them before you let the hounds draw to see if there dug out then..........lol

I aint ruining your best thread .,.........I win.......... :laugh::tongue2: