Scottish Independence

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets get this put to bed once and for all ask mr smallman all or nothing if he looses the vote he should step down and be fooked off out of the uk , england is nothing without the rest of the uk.

Im Welsh, can see 100% where the Scots are coming from but this is a unique Isle, its BRITAIN, we stood shoulder to shoulder for over 1000 years and not been invaded mun. All of us together can't be b

The oil that we pump out on our rig, is secured by the South Korean govt. Wee fat fucksalmond doesn`t see any off it,   He is just playing to the crowds, so he can get a statue in Glesga wee fat

Posted Images

seen salmon getting interviwed other day,same shite spouted,does not have any answers.just the normal anti english bile.slags off the polls when they arent going hisway,then lo and behold some shitty poll says there level and he jumps all over it,like to jump on his fat f***ing head.

• Like 1

The people who Ive spoken to dont seem to be giving it much thought beyond the vote, repercussions. Same as the BNP in this country, they would be ok until they actually got anywhere near power, then like a dog chasing a car, when push came to shove...they'd shite themselves and not know what to do. The economy will be the hardest thing for them, i think if they genuinely want it and it goes to vote (much the same with northern ireland) if the vote went the way of independance, then give them it by all means.

• Like 1

Lets get this put to bed once and for all ask mr smallman all or nothing if he looses the vote he should step down and be fooked off out of the uk , england is nothing without the rest of the uk. , the vultures of euroupe pray for unrest over here they want the money markets etc. , once and for all WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER !!!

• Like 6

I would be all for it, if it were not for the fact that 'independence' from the UK means greater 'dependence' on the EU.

And we have more than enough of those dirty c**ts as it is.

Oh and Salmonds a fat wee arsehole as well, despise him.

• Like 4

I watched a debate the other night on this issue they had a panel of for and against and a mall audience who had to vote after hearing the debate. Over 60% of the audience (all scots) vote FOR independence after the debate. They were swayed by the promise of oil funding the whole thing.

I want us to stand together we much stronger that way and Heir Presidente Salmond should be strung up to the nearest lamp post BUT if the scots do vote for independence it should be exactly that. No NHS no Armed Services, no social welfare or subsidies Scotland must stand on its own.

President Salmond on your stamps and bank notes I dread to think of it.

Come on sweatys let's stick together :thumbs:

The people who Ive spoken to dont seem to be giving it much thought beyond the vote, repercussions. Same as the BNP in this country, they would be ok until they actually got anywhere near power, then like a dog chasing a car, when push came to shove...they'd shite themselves and not know what to do. The economy will be the hardest thing for them, i think if they genuinely want it and it goes to vote (much the same with northern ireland) if the vote went the way of independance, then give them it by all means.

ireland a different story.

• Like 1

This has to be funded by the EU.

Destabilize the UK so that they lose their power in Strasbourg?

Or is it because more countries, require more representatives? Meaning they get more money to fund them from you, and me?

The cycle of public funding continues!

I no nothing about politics at all but I was speaking to my customer yesterday he says that salmon used to be totally left wing what ever that means he has a photo from years ago with salmon and kinnock

ireland a different story.

i know it is, but my point stands. if the vote went in favour of the people wanting a democracy, i think we should give it to you...it hasnt so far, so we havent. But if/when it does...let it be united ireland.