The Wright Stuff (Ban The Burka)

98 members have voted

1. 1. should they?

• outright ban it
    • ban it in certain places
    • keep it

Ban it in all public places.

If they don't want anyone to see their face they can stay in the f*****g house.

If I went outside with a balaclava on I would be lifted pretty quick.

Would you........is it illegal to walk about a public place with a balaclava on?

Go out and give it a try. Be funny regardless of what happens.

Might get cammo'd up and give it a try............. :D

You won't though. You'd be too worried about having balaclava hair for the rest of the day. :laugh:

Thank you.....that can be my excuse for not taking it off...... :D

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted to ban it in certain places, if a motorcyclist cant walk in a garage with his smack hat on then nobody should be able to have their face covered, same in courts of law BUT an outright ban is a

Ban it in all public places. If they don't want anyone to see their face they can stay in the f***ing house. If I went outside with a balaclava on I would be lifted pretty quick.

they would be told to get to f**k out my house,and take the race triator with them lol

Posted Images

rather ban the shitskins full stop!

you should see it round here......i see more and more white whores wearing them now days

seems whe white woman love this type of men....blacks,pakis and so on...

i beleave its the white woman what will be the ends of the whites with breeding with these types.

• Like 3

you should see it round here......i see more and more white whores wearing them now days

i beleave its the white woman what will be the ends of the whites with breeding with these types.

I see what you saying pal, but some of the lasses who knock about with us lot hate them as much as us haha

Some slags about though, what would you say if your kid brought a black lass or lad home?

Edited by keepdiggin

I see what you saying pal, but some of the lasses who knock about with us lot hate them as much as us haha

Some slags about though, what would you say if your kid brought a black lass or lad home?

depends on the lad or lass tbh....... i take as i find...would i want them to have a child though?? would i f**k......

• Like 2

depends on the lad or lass tbh....... i take as i find...would i want them to have a child though?? would i f**k......

:laugh:

I voted for a complete ban,but i too believe it will never happen!. My daughter brought home a Bangladeshi lad around two years ago,and they are still together.I initially thought she did it just to wind me up,as if i say no she will go out and do the complete opposite just to spite me.Its caused a hell of a lot of arguments with me and the wife,and could very easily been the death of our marraige had i not backed down.

I shall tell the rest of the story to date later on this evening when i have time,but suffice to say its been a hell of a time!.

Ban it in all public places.

If they don't want anyone to see their face they can stay in the f*****g house.

If I went outside with a balaclava on I would be lifted pretty quick.

true, they should stay in the house, what the point of walking about out side when you only can see through a 1in gap.?? lol keep them in the house, or outside the UK :yes:

they would be told to get to f**k out my house,and take the race triator with them lol

Friend of the family split up with his wife and moved out over an argument caused by his daughter bringing home her celtic supporting boyfriend :laugh: (the guy is 50 odd years old :blink: )

If he was a paki aswell he would probably have had a heart attack there and then.

Legend.

• Like 1