• ban it in certain places
    • keep it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted to ban it in certain places, if a motorcyclist cant walk in a garage with his smack hat on then nobody should be able to have their face covered, same in courts of law BUT an outright ban is a

Ban it in all public places. If they don't want anyone to see their face they can stay in the f***ing house. If I went outside with a balaclava on I would be lifted pretty quick.

they would be told to get to f**k out my house,and take the race triator with them lol

Posted Images

How easily we are bought off and our attention diverted by a politicians juicy little morsel.........

Diverted from what?

The invasion of Britain is the biggest threat we face as a nation.

Asian muslims are leading the charge.

How easily we are bought off and our attention diverted by a politicians juicy little morsel.........

Diverted from what?

The invasion of Britain is the biggest threat we face as a nation.

Asian muslims are leading the charge.

Wile the capitalist scum screw us from all angles.

It's the machine that allows people to come here and behave how they want, it's the propaganda that allows people to abuse our traditions, it's the laws they we have allowed our political masters to pass that prevent us even making a joke about race or gender that are the real worry.......that's sinister as f**k

The burka business is a small titbit for the small minded people of the world to make them think they are doing something about these people when in reality the machine is as strong as ever and they are doing f**k all

• Like 2

As was mentioned on another thread, in the not too distant past. We scoff at the treatment of primitive cultures, saying tough shit, well will we all be happy little aboriginals living on our reservations?

I'd say lock and load, only we're not allowed to. Better get over to the catty thread.

• 2 weeks later...