Pup Lost Her Eye

real bad news that, and what a way for a pup to start out its life, find out where the lab came from. Find the owner tell him or her ,show what its done to your pup, tell them if that if that dog ever out again with out a muzzle,on or on a lead it will get shot, with the new law thats come out, if it had been my pup i would smashed that lab feckin skull in, i hate anything like this, when there (no) need for it. :yes:

• Like 5

Real shame that n gota feel for the young pup, there numb as feck all these empty heads that think there clever lettin there muts have the run of the place, my bitch pummeld a lab that was off n come bownding over to her, the woman started to blame me saying I should have a muzzle on my dog, I said thres not a chance I'm puttin a muzzle on her how's she gunna look after herself when people like you let there dogs off all over the place n one wants to have a go, like talking to the feckin wall mate.. Fair play to you for standing by your pup atb

• Like 1

real bad news that, and what a way for a pup to start out its life, find out where the lab came from. Find the owner tell him or her ,show what its done to your pup, tell them if that if that dog ever out again with out a muzzle,on or on a lead it will get shot, with the new law thats come out, if it had been my pup i would smashed that lab feckin skull in, i hate anything like this, when there (no) need for it. :yes:

Ray.....I'm beginning to wonder if you're a total psycho.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I'm sure bosun on here has a dog that lost an eye and it worked to a reasonably high standard, sad news but good luck with the pup. :thumbs:

That's right mate, fazza has too. :yes:

My dog lost his eye at 3 years old, he adapted well enough for his type and has caught enough gear since. You simply have to be more mindful of your ground and more 'understanding' with your runs and misses.

Your pup will adapt far better than mine ever did though, she will grow up not knowing any different and that will be very beneficial.

You carry on and bring your pup up no different than you would of prior to the accident, do all what you would have done and I'll betcha most of the time you'll forget that she only has one eye!! :yes:

;)

Ray.....I'm beginning to wonder if you're a total psycho.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm beginning to wonder if he's ever made a post without open & closed brackets!! :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

my mate has a coursing bitch, she is 9 years old + a few months, lost her eye sight through a thorn bush, she was about 3 years old the time of the accident, before the accident, she was able to take 3 and 4 on an outing, so he said he would keep her, the bitch was still able to take a couple when out, he said she tried to work the Hare on her good side, I hope your pup adapts well and can do a job for you, ((( or a good companion,

I'm beginning to wonder if he's ever made a post without open & closed brackets!! :laugh: :laugh:

lol , its just things like this Col, where the pup lost a eye when it should'nt have, it really get me feckin MAD . we all working dogs get hurt of killed part of the job, but taking a young pup out and this happened.Idid have simlar thing happen when Bryn was about 4 months old. Walking past a farm on a public track, when this big black lab x thing came runing out to trying to grab him, i shouted at the dog , and a farmer or who ever he was just stood there saying feck all.So shouted once more still bloke done feck all , so hit the dog right across the muzzle, and it shot off. The bloke started to walk to me then, turned back because he knew he get it as well, and my broom handle would feckin hurt lol, i think anybody would do the same thing to (procect) there pup. another c/b lol

My pup was worried by a Lakeland when he had his milk teeth, there was no need for it, just a full attack, the owner had one of those extended leads, which was fecking usless, it just shot out the full length to get the pup.

my pup was not on a leash, and he claimed i was in the wrong as his dog was on a leash.

cost me £20 for treatment.

Im sure your pup will learn to cope, and will put game in your bag.

You have to be congratulated for sticking with the dog,

He or she sounds a right game tyke.

ATB.