Aigle Parcours Wellies Help Me Out.

Thinking of getting a pair, theres no shops in my town sell them, so cant try them on, im a size 9 but usually get a 10 in wellies, would Aigles be the same?

wanting a pair to wear summer and winter, what would you suggest, a 10 with thick socks for the winter? would imagine neoprene would be too warm other than winter.

some are giving away a free wellie bag, any good as my Wife always complains about wellies in hall?

Only get Neoprene if you're doing a lot of standing about: they are way too hot for much walking, unless it is well below zero. The uppers are quite soft, so have a fair bit of give in them. They come in half sizes as well, so unless you plan on wearing 2 pairs of ski socks with them, get a half size bigger than your shoe size to allow for a thick winter sock.

I have two pairs of the neoprene Aigles and they are superb, the old pair I use as reserves now but I have had them around 10 years, and they are still good to go, just have a small hole which leaks. I can tell you I have walked miles and miles in these and they are superb :thumbs:

I had the aigle without neoprene in my actual correct size.....great wellies...fitted well, tight to get off. Went and bought the same ones same size with the neoprene, I'm certain it's the same template they use size wise and then add the neoprene if that make sense......which made the wellie far too tight for me, ended up getting half a size bigger to allow for the width. If you have wide feet get half a size bigger. If you do some searching on ebay you may drop on a bargain, I got the neoprene ones for about seventy quid.

if you want to use them all year round, then Le chameau do some that are lined with somat else other than neoprene

http://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/485/100716/le-chameau-vierzon-air-mens-wellington-boots-with-free-boot-bag-bcb1746/.

Brother in law has them and seems well chuffed. Aigle for me though. Better made than Le Chameau these days as LC have gone all trendy and make stuff in china.

Happy shopping :thumbs:

Sorted bought a pair at Campbell's Country supplies, 30% off in a sale, see what you mean, these are not neoprene, but I can get a thick pair of socks on no bother.

Tried the same size in neoprene, far too tight, would have to go up a size, which they didnt have.

Will see how I get on with them, and if I like them, will order a pair of Neoprene.