Kids Programs From Back In The Day

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was cartoons for me...   i like the old scooby doo with the crap colour   popeye, touche turtle, top cat, captain cave man, and the wombles etc   but lets not forget monkey magic   http://y

Wacky races,stop that pigeon

:laugh: FFS!!! Never heard That one before!

Andy Pandy, The Woodentops, Fourfeather Falls, The Lone ranger, William Tell, Robin hood and not to mention Captain Pugwash

TC

Captain pug wash lol what was the names in that master bates I remember but sure there was other iffy ones to

Branded.

That wasn't actually an at all bad programme, for its time, was it? Hardly a " Kids Programme ". But, bending the thread in that vane; " The Fugitive ". That was class! " The Virginian " ? Remember that, Al'? And what was the one with Doug McClure in it, as " Trampus " ?

F**k me, half the people talking about " Back in the Day ", on here can't even be middle aged yet! " Clangers " ??? Wombles?!?

What about the f**king Pingwings? And Zoo Time, with Desmond Morris (Was that guy born with a f**king comb over?!) Dr Who ~ THE Dr Who! William Hartnell.

I can remember like yesterday, when the sink plunger appeared, screen right, and the girl squirmed and cowered, to the left. Cue, end music! That was our first taste of the Daleks.

Black and White Minstrel Show? :laugh: Just you f**king Try getting away with That today! But, what was f**king wrong with it??? It never made me a racist!

" Sing Something Simple ", Sunday evening, with the Mike Sam Singers on the radio :)

Christ, I could go on ..... and on ..... and on. I tend to. It comes with age :laugh: Get Phil and Kev' in here. We could get it going. Probably drift completely off f**king subject, of course. Talk about all the people we knew. Wonder if they're still alive. Fart, and have to leave the room, walking like John Wayne ..... FFS ..... :D

Nobody , absolutely nobody under the age of 50 should use the term "back in the day " half the programmes mentioned I watched with my kids , some with my grandkids , .Branded ,,I hated , couldn,t stand the feker , but I loved the thene song ,I used to listen to it and then turn over (that meant getting off my arse ,walking across the room and choosing one of the two other options there were ) Even today its my favourite ,sing at the top of my voice in the bath song .

Nostalgia !! its not what it used to be .

Air wolf

That was it ,where did I get thunder hawk from,feck knows.;)
there was two shows air wolf and the lesser known thunder hawk ,well unless I've imagined it to lol
Do you mean street hawk the motorbike one?
just googled it , no there was another helicopter tv show and it was called Blue thunder !! 1984 it started I knew I wasn't going mad .

Andy Pandy, The Woodentops, Fourfeather Falls, The Lone ranger, William Tell, Robin hood and not to mention Captain Pugwash

TC

Captain pug wash lol what was the names in that master bates I remember but sure there was other iffy ones to

Yeh,,,, seaman stains was another....

Anybody mention the majic rounderbout yet,,that rabbit called Dillon ,, that was off his head...proper hippy

Air wolf

That was it ,where did I get thunder hawk from,feck knows. ;)
there was two shows air wolf and the lesser known thunder hawk ,well unless I've imagined it to lol

Air Wolf, Blue Thunder and Street Hawk - I think you are getting the names mixed up