• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes them have bonny coloured shit and there is certainly plenty of the stuff when fed on wagg.

In short mate, it's absolute shite for any dog.

Looks mean nothing what state is the dog in half way through a real hard night or day ..........

I agree with C.Hall, you do get some funky lookin shite and, if thats all you feed you will need to swill down the shovel after each clear up as it don't exactly 'roll off' BUT if thats whats readily available, you supplement it well and would not be so blind as to ensure you find some other available food if it don't suit, then why not...!

Some dogs do very well on certain 'poor grade' grub and if they look right, perform right on it and its easily available.... Then don't be a fecking food snob..! ;)

I agree with C.Hall, you do get some funky lookin shite and, if thats all you feed you will need to swill down the shovel after each clear up as it don't exactly 'roll off' BUT if thats whats readily available, you supplement it well and would not be so blind as to ensure you find some other available food if it don't suit, then why not...!

Some dogs do very well on certain 'poor grade' grub and if they look right, perform right on it and its easily available.... Then don't be a fecking food snob..! ;)

Absolutely spot on mate the way dogs are looked after these days is far removed from days gone by (kept in coal bunkers and so on) and thats for the better but it seems alot of people are more worried about the rigth % of protien in dry dog snap. Feed them what do's the job and take them out ffs

How much is a bag wagg these days ??

I used to feed wagg and I added meat in the season..

I changed to better grade cibble and the dogs never grafted any harder, but the shits were harder :laugh:

I have just tired the Gain 28 and to be fare its cheap as chips £13.30 a bag..

Waggs probly not the best but it wont be the worst :thumbs:

How much is a bag wagg these days ??

I used to feed wagg and I added meat in the season..

I changed to better grade cibble and the dogs never grafted any harder, but the shits were harder :laugh:

I have just tired the Gain 28 and to be fare its cheap as chips £13.30 a bag..

Waggs probly not the best but it wont be the worst :thumbs:

arkwrights is a good inbetween when mixed with raw and at about eight quid a bag cheep enough to

It's not for me or my dog lol, Nasty looking when it goes in and worse when comes out (weird red shite) but if your happy and more importantly the dogs are ok, go for it.

Willow your dog looks similar to a pup I had a while back, but he wasn't fed Wagg :-)

IMG_6670_web.jpg

Edited by Sirius

I tested it the dogs shit all the time on it so says to me they ent getting any goodness from it goes straight through all of my dogs personal opinion I go for a good working feed Peter masters or skinners for me if u want a cheap alternative try cjs they make a good ajuility feed ideal for working Lurchers

Fed my dogs it once never again. Never had to clean so much bright orange/brown crap up in my life.

Performance wise they didn't do well but each to their own. They seem to be doing well on bugress supadog worker with tripe mixed in at them minute.

Some dogs thrive off it some don't