Pics Removed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I put photos up a few year back of a well worked black dog they ended up on an anti site ---at the same time I had a pm from a 5 post member asking about the breeding what the dog worked and do I have

we all know the trueth so no need to post it in a openforum!!! when you do it, it is great food for the antis. what do you think people (who has nothing to do with hunting) think when the antis copy

To many are in the job now for all the wrong reasons,cudos,cudos and then computer cred,they know all about downloading and posting on the Phone and Laptop,the majority of the tits could,nt tie a knot

Posted Images

On the terrier pic topic think Iam to blame for them being removed asked for some action shots and went to bed got up

And all hell broke lose working dog site what about the dog pics wear the dogs have half nose missing

And they're is always someone who wants to be a clever c**t and knows it all

Iam always wanting to and willing to learn but it's as if you should just know some

stuff FFS

That i understand an i know as one of the mods youve got the good job on here tryin to keep order sort out the dick measurin contests etc etc which is fine but facebook/twitter/myspace etc etc are not held accountable for there members content..i think if people want to risk bein taken to task on there content posted then its surely up to the individual ???

read the bottom line :thumbs:

yes but there are still pics up with terriers badly bitten on that topic that's my point

i

50,000 odd members and 12 mods, its quite possible we miss the odd one :laugh: thats what the reports buttons for :thumbs:
who reported it ???? Any workin dog lad wouldnt object to seeing a pic of another lads dogs workin !! Smells like antis/lacs/rspca/old bill etc etc

anyone who has half a brain and doesn't want to see someone possibly get into shit just for the sake of looking good on the internet :thumbs:

my mate got banned today for adding a picture of his russel with a bloody face! ive saw alot worse on here. not that it should matter in a working dog site.

That's why I asked I thought the same

and it goes around in circles, refer to the bottom line, this is the wishes of the man who owns the site, if you do not wish to conform then go elsewhere :thumbs:

post-896-0-77557600-1378154671.jpg

my mate got banned today for adding a picture of his russel with a bloody face! ive saw alot worse on here. not that it should matter in a working dog site.

and it goes around in circles, refer to the bottom line, this is the wishes of the man who owns the site, if you do not wish to conform then go elsewhere :thumbs:

Ok I got answer to my question ... :thumbs:

the management reserve the right to refuse admission lol....fair play then...atb gravedigger

Well I'm not going to report working dogs from decent lads doing there best to get out and carry on this way of life as it is for most of us but I will refrain from posting any pics to the site again and just join in some safe topics

right lads lets see pics of yer best dugs to walk doon the shops wi !!!

I put photos up a few year back of a well worked black dog they ended up on an anti site ---at the same time I had a pm from a 5 post member asking about the breeding what the dog worked and do I have a contact number for pups----I don't bother with photos anymore and I`m weary of what threads I respond to --nobody really knows me what I do and what terriers I keep just the way I like it ...

• Like 14