Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

Has Don had his eye removed Fuji.. ? .

No its still there mate lol..he's coming to terms with it I think..there's bugger all you can do is there? Im off out on the lamp this week but im not gonna bother with Don until next season now..ive other mutts to run so we will just let him hunt and mooch and ferret for the remainder of this season...his confidence is well on the way back to where it was so im sure he will continue to put a bit of gear to bed without having to rely on the dazzler ")

• Like 1

..there's bugger all you can do is there?

If you could of found the right Ophthalmic Vet at the time maybe his eye could of be saved or near as damn it.. but we will never know.. onward's and upward's and i hope he shrug's it of and does good.. :victory:

Edited by Millet

My lad took Don out earlier along with the ferrets,said his marking etc was bombproof but this was his first trip out for wee bunnies since he lost his eye and he said first bolter he ran and when the bunny turned he went the wrong way lol until he clocked sight again .. my lad said it happened twice so he's going to take a while to fully adapt if he ever fully does I guess? ..Nevermind though he still enjoys life so we will just potter about with him for the time being and see what happens?

_3_zps2ku1rucj.jpg

_2_zpsvsar55fl.jpg

Great to see him still getting out with his eye, you can't keep a good dog down. :thumbs:

• Like 2