Best Dog.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye. . . . can the coursing lads from Ireland. . . . .please f**k OFF!

I only seen it on youtube, but i reckon that fenton dog could be up there

Without a shadow of a doubt.   Fenton!!!!

haven't you coursing lads got a thread of your own to crab and chat on rather than fooking this one up

i started one today but you deleted it :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

liar i have not deleted squat today :laugh:

feck it must of been matt glad i servived that one :laugh: right clean this one up ive started a new topic :laugh::thumbs:

Field dog , Owd snipe would of took sum beating at nine year old never mind in his prime still kill u rabbits now , snipe was very good all rounder and would run a proper shift not half , and hopfully mine keeps up what hes doing runs for as long as him , alright having good dogs but to keep it up till late age u know uv got a very gooden with a good heart but like ye say there's probs hundreds out there jst as Gud that we dnt see or here about or special dog that there owners dnt take to the full ability ,

Edited by shaunovderby

One thing will say you Should only comment if you seen them run. Seen a few so called Internet legend dogs and men off here with a few good pics and talk the talk but seeing the dogs I wouldn't even give them the room in my garden let alone kennel space. A good dog doesn't need his owner to open his mouth :)

• Like 4

some matches this year Paul wheres Barry he staying local :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

no ive got to drag him kicking and screaming past ferry bridge :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

got fined 60 quid for illegal parking last time was on the ferry LOL
Feck me but violins away your like a broken record ;)

A right mate would of told you to park in the layby just round the corner haha

• Like 1

some matches this year Paul wheres Barry he staying local :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

no ive got to drag him kicking and screaming past ferry bridge :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:
got fined 60 quid for illegal parking last time was on the ferry LOL
Feck me but violins away your like a broken record ;)

A right mate would of told you to park in the layby just round the corner haha

havent got a mate hes a c**t :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

When I first got into Lurchers 30 years ago I used to go out with a guy who's sadly no longer with us, he had a lurcher bred by a guy called Barry Cowan called Fly, that was some dog and to this day the best I seen. She was only a small bitch about 21/22 tts but could spin a hare or two and would hoover rabbits up day and night, one of them dogs that would turn her paw to anything.

I had a pup out of a repeat mating, he didn't turn out as good as his but is still my best rabbiting dog to this day. :thumbs: