Am I Being Unreasonable?

What a bunch of mellow chaps we have on here.

I was alll for giving the Greek c**t a left hook so he knows where we stand :laugh:

Didn't wee see your video one time mate...? Not wanting you to get your c**t kicked in... Ahahahahahahaha

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :victory::boogy:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's probably the builders more than the neighbour mate I take it they ain't staying there just now, just be carefull you don't start a wee argument when your keeping dogs because people can make life

Were you sending the missus round like?!?

What a bunch of mellow chaps we have on here.   I was alll for giving the Greek c**t a left hook so he knows where we stand

grow some bollocks and go round,..........and make sure the translater wife is there ,..........knock her down aswell

They aren't living there if you read my post properly.

It ain't the builders fault is it. What's giving him a mouth full gonna achieve?

• Like 1

To be honest if you kick off about it with them it and it causes some bad feeling then it will be very easy for him to winge in the future at the slightest bit of noise the dogs make. Can be a proper pain in the arse having neighbours looking for an excuse to complain to whoever will listen.

• Like 1

grow some bollocks and go round,..........and make sure the translater wife is there ,..........knock her down aswell

They aren't living there if you read my post properly.

It ain't the builders fault is it. What's giving him a mouth full gonna achieve?

im sure the builders will relate your complaint and probably have the guys number who there working for..... :thumbs: (caught bigun here, wheres the landing net.!!!)

To be honest if you kick off about it with them it and it causes some bad feeling then it will be very easy for him to winge in the future at the slightest bit of noise the dogs make. Can be a proper pain in the arse having neighbours looking for an excuse to complain to whoever will listen.

A fair point that lapin :thumbs:

Keep the bubble on side mate, the worst of the work is normally over in a few weeks .The greeks I know are the best outdoor cooks in the world!!! you could be on to a serious winner in the end , play the long game if it turns out he's a s**t you can give him a dig then & nothing is lost .. :thumbs::thumbs:

Keep the bubble on side mate, the worst of the work is normally over in a few weeks .The greeks I know are the best outdoor cooks in the world!!! you could be on to a serious winner in the end , play the long game if it turns out he's a s**t you can give him a dig then & nothing is lost .. :thumbs::thumbs:

Funny you say that. He's a chef and his specialty dish is rabbit. Lol

I've renovated a couple of my own houses and i would say the best thing to do is talk to them. Doesn't really apply to the house i'm in at the moment as it's a bungalow but my last house was a semi so some of the noise could pass through the wall to the neighbour. I spoke to them about it and they were absolutely fine with it. I usually worked during normal working hours though quite often done some work in the evenings and weekends with no problems.

Best thing to do is go in...introduce yourself...show an interest in what's going on and he will probably show you around. Once you've struck up some sort of friendship, kindly ask if he could delay work starting so early at the weekend as it's the only time you and your family can get a lie in. If he has any respect and wants to get off on the right foot with his new neighbours then he'll listen and respect your wishes.

Did you read what you signed? I wouldn't have signed anything until i spoke to him about what his plans were.

i know when i was on the tools doing the insulation,the council wouldnt allow us to work on a sunday,or start before 9am on a saturday.just have a word and say id like at least one morning of the weekend to have a wee bit of a lie in.

we had a team put slap bang in the middle of shettleston in glasgow ,started drilling at 9.30am within 15 mins they had 3 c**ts opened there windows and said if you dont stop that drilling your getting f***ing stabbed lol needless to say the lads were back in the office withinn the hour lol

Funny you say that. He's a chef and his specialty dish is rabbit. Lol
Is he called nikos or summat and his missus a big blond woman? Sounds like a couple who had a pub near me for a bit.