Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morrissons, meats much better

AK47

Your kids or anyone's kids?

Local - Sainsburys Local

Big shop - Asda

Morrisons salad bar for Sunday lunch ;)

Yeah sure, silver spoon boy. We know Fortnum and Mason deliver to you twice weekly. :laugh:

:laugh: "silver spoon boy"....it's Waitrose actually but didn't want to boast :whistling:

• Like 1

Local - Mummy does it

Big shop - No idea.....Jeeves just goes and gets it.

:D

• Like 2

There the best who come out of netto push there trolleys to there new car that there in thousands of pounds in debt over pull out the m&s bags and fill them with there netto products lol then go home to there house that they are struggling to pay for and enjoy there tin of spam for tea.

• Like 1

Local - Sainsburys Local

Big shop - Asda

Yeah sure, silver spoon boy. We know Fortnum and Mason deliver to you twice weekly. :laugh:

Sainsbury's - keeps the riff-raff out of Waitrose !! :D

I find the quality of the bags in Tesco's are second to none, when I'm carrying bottles of pop for the kids I usually have to double bag them at asda where as Tesco I just use one so 1 point goes to Tesco's for helping the environment. :thumbs:

I find the quality of the bags in Tesco's are second to none, when I'm carrying bottles of pop for the kids I usually have to double bag them at asda where as Tesco I just use one so 1 point goes to Tesco's for helping the environment. :thumbs:

• Like 3

how do you mean?

how do you mean?

SNN1201B---620_1600311a.jpg

• Like 1

Baw is bang on there,, I use asda mostly but much prefer the choice of meat at morrisons,,, in fact the veg is better now as well, especially in my local one as they done it up ,, and there's loads of wired veg from all over the world all layed out the cold air flowing over it,, well impressive. Lol,,,, come to that,, the bakery is better as well,,, morrisons cheese scones wipe the floor with the ones from asda,,,, :) trouble is its more expensive for all your other bits.

Fecking Morrisons went to buy new potatos there this week and they wanted £3 per kilo for Pembroke potatoes that were only £2 in Asda. All the veg is 20 to 30p dearer there compared to asda and most of it is class 2 Morrisons are fecking robbing barstewards.

TC