Any Golfists On Here ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me that conjures up a strange Image ,,,,fecking great lump of a cockney geezer,,dressed in rupert trousers ...... :laugh:

I tried it a few years ago got all kitted out took a few lessons.............lasted about a month i was bored to tears.........if your at the age where your minds ready to slow down it might be for yo

.........I had a bit of a Ronnie Corbett look going on but the skin tight diamond pringles seemed to raise a few eyebrows

Me mate got caught out off to play golf luv was the shout twice a week , till his bird replaced half his clubs and put the cover back on. Then drew smily faces on his golf balls all went unnoticed so she followed him ????? End of golf and marriage and half his bank balance !!!!!!!!

Edited by gonetoearth

I've got all the gear and no idea, very much the same as Gnash, can smack a ball but the delicate shots are no good to me like. Last time i played a round i nearly took a little kiddies head off, lost umpteen balls and got soaked. Balls to that carry on!

The closed iv come to playing golf is riding a bird on the course and Evan then I couldn't get the hole in one .Mark think you are starting to show your age now :whistling:

Wind yer neck in yah wee shitehawk ! lol

Was out for a meal tonight at a stunning East Lothian golf clubhouse,, bloodly lovely, sitting having a beer watching the coastal view,, added bonus being the course is inhabited by Hares, so watched Lepus wander. (Have watched around 30 Lepus today as was out stalking this morning)

Anyway,,, the only time I have spent on golf courses is by moonlight, with lurchers, but after being there tonight, I fancy trying a round of golf, to see what the craic is.

Any golfists here ? whats the story,,?? is it good , or what !?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm left handed but use right handed clubs CANNOT use left handed clubs for love nor money, my long play is decent but my short play is absolute pish!! Used to get annoyed with myself and not enjoy it. Because of that I retired from gowfing, :laugh: may give it a bash in a few years again when I've mellowed a bit more.

My mind fekin buzzes constantly Gnash

I can see some appeal Albert, and the misses is terrified I like it ! lol, but just wondered. I love watching gowf on the box, so have always wondered, but after tonight,,, the place looked like a cracking place to spend an evening

That's it mate..... When its good weather I love the game. Especially if your playing well. If your going to give it a go then go and get a few lessons on the driving range before you spend money on all the gear and then it sits in the shed.

You'll soon find out if you can do it and most importantly if you will enjoy it.

Let me know if you do take it up... Ill take you for a lesson.. I mean a game... Lol

Aye since I was old enough to hit it.... Lol

Boys champion one year at my old club then when I was 15 I asked to join the Men's section to get more tournaments and get better. They refused even though I was better than half the c**ts. So I told them to shove there course up there arse and never played for years.

Started back up about 4/5 years ago playing more steady...Not joined a course this year cause cash is a bit tight, hopefully get joined again next year.

• Like 1

I like a knock about with the clubs now and again, I'm not that good though! I used to get frustrated until I stopped trying to take it too seriously, now when I go I just go for the craic and the company even though I don't go that often.