Price Of Pups?

I wouldn't think there's any breay dogs left would you? It's your fantasy well bred dog, whatever you want to buy.....a well bred terrier that gives you a hard on...it may or may not be any better than what you have....just a dream lad

i dont need or want to buy any dog i am very happy with what ive got and i dont do dog fantasys :thumbs:

Not a real dogman r ya then

more of a cat lover to be fair ...but i have a go :thumbs: it would be nice to see and here about the dogs you own being the real deal and that ;)

They wouldn't suit you.....your happy with what you have....if you want a my cock is bigger than yours go have it with someone else...

its not a comp voon i was just intrested in your dogs :thumbs:

Don't predipose my answer then by using the adjective "real deal", then someone might be inclined to answer you.....it's comes across that your trying to be a "wise ass"

I have

Black Paterdale Dog 4.5 good finder and stayer unkown breeding bred in wales

Choclate Bitch half patterdale, quarter plummer. quarter bull, just 2.....two digs unproven...good nose

Alsation dog useless

it came across that your being a cock but im not for name calling on a computer :thumbs: i never talked about my dogs or any line on this thread i answered your question and you started on about my dogs and me whats that about :blink:

I didn't say anything about your dogs...........i don't know anything about them......I said in a hypothetical situation and you could buy your dream dog...how much would you pay....but then lads start coming on with it wouldn't be for sale etc....what does hypotetical mean?? The only comment i made regarding you was in regard to dog fantasies.....everyone has an ideal dog that they buy in a shot......can we kiss and make up then?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never sell pups do gift them out to friends that you can trust. any dog I didn't bred in my kennels was gifted to me apart from a Russell bitch I have. That's the way it should be

most i ever payed for a pup was quid back in 2001-last year i was lucky enough to buy a well bred bitch from 2 very good lines and it cost me 300 notes-you all go on about not paying for pups and gif

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending an

I wouldn't think there's any breay dogs left would you? It's your fantasy well bred dog, whatever you want to buy.....a well bred terrier that gives you a hard on...it may or may not be any better than what you have....just a dream lad

i dont need or want to buy any dog i am very happy with what ive got and i dont do dog fantasys :thumbs:

more of a cat lover to be fair ...but i have a go :thumbs: it would be nice to see and here about the dogs you own being the real deal and that ;)

They wouldn't suit you.....your happy with what you have....if you want a my cock is bigger than yours go have it with someone else...

Don't predipose my answer then by using the adjective "real deal", then someone might be inclined to answer you.....it's comes across that your trying to be a "wise ass"

I have

Choclate Bitch half patterdale, quarter plummer. quarter bull, just 2.....two digs unproven...good nose

Alsation dog useless

it came across that your being a cock but im not for name calling on a computer :thumbs: i never talked about my dogs or any line on this thread i answered your question and you started on about my dogs and me whats that about :blink:

I didn't say anything about your dogs...........i don't know anything about them......I said in a hypothetical situation and you could buy your dream dog...how much would you pay....but then lads start coming on with it wouldn't be for sale etc....what does hypotetical mean?? The only comment i made regarding you was in regard to dog fantasies.....everyone has an ideal dog that they buy in a shot......can we kiss and make up then?

no you smell of ferret jiz ......xxxxx ..... :thumbs: have you any pics of you plummer x sounds an intresting cross :thumbs:

• Like 2

I have

Alsation dog useless

no you smell of ferret jiz ......xxxxx ..... :thumbs: have you any pics of you plummer x sounds an intresting cross :thumbs:

Got some last week, but i may wait till my niece is finished exams, coz she has the connection for hooking up to the computer....think she's home at the weekend

• Like 1

most i ever payed for a pup was 80 quid back in 2001-last year i was lucky enough to buy a well bred bitch from 2 very good lines and it cost me 300 notes-you all go on about not paying for pups and gifting them-well i have gifted a few and only ever had free pups through others using my dog as a stud-those 2 pups i gifted to 2 good lads that i know-1 lad sold the dog and said it was nicked-the other got the dog started and then left him in the kennel-i took the dog in question out last season and dug him infront of a few lads-they saw what he could do and on more than 1 occassion they offered me 600 notes for him :icon_eek: even after i told them he was only 16m old and could walk on his next go :icon_eek: the dog in question is chocolate-says it all really-if a real honest well bred dog/bitch came up for sale and i had seen it/or parents graft i would pay what ever :yes: and moaning about the price people charge?if you dont like it then dont buy it simples?a dog is worth what someone wants to pay imho-even if whole litters were for free-you would still get the crabbers :laugh: i wanted it!you gave it to that prick! :icon_redface: like bob marley said-You cant please all the people all the time :D i breed for myself and if i can help someone out i will-but f**k all is for free in this life-and if they travel down 100 miles and pay you 200 quid then they going to give it a far crack of the whip so to speak-it might have less chance of being on the merry go round like so many lurchers etc-f**k all this i give you a dog and tell you when and where,what to use it on-i feed it,start it and if i payed for it its f***ing mine to do as I SEE FIT!!!People are more than happy to go to folk like middleton etc and pay 650 a pup that never seen outside its run?paying for a rep from 30 yrs ago-but slag the lads that are out there keeping the real dogs grafting because they wont give you 1 for free :icon_redface: then when you dont sort them-your dogs go walkies :whistling: atb Bobby ;)

• Like 8

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending anybody's arm in the process of selling them.I am well aware of how things are in the present day climate with unemployment and all that as I mysely am currently on the dole but if I knew where there was a litter I really wanted a pup from I would make it my buisnees to get the cash.£250-£300 is a lot of money when you have not got it but for a pup from good honest working parents and a good line of workers before that well its worth the chance,just look at the price tag on border pups or bedlington pups.

will i think your wrong fatman this is where the game is fcuked most decent men with decent terriers keep everything with he who hunt's together these cnuts say they have these big name terrier breeds but they are 99% shit bred with this an that???? these dog aren't borders with papers fs

Wedgey you like me are intitled to your opinion.Its my opinion that if someone pays good money for a pup then that pup will get every chance goin to work where as if same person got it for nowt they would probably just say f this and knock it on the head before it got a proper crack of the whip,it owes them nothing.As for borders with papers,i never mentioned papers but thank fook the rest of the terrier world has not gone down the same as the border with reg and all that crap.I think shows are the biggest killer of the working terrier,was watching a chap last sun at a small show brushing and grooming his terrier,fook me he done everything bar lick its f***ing arse and an ugly fook of a dog it was with not as much as a hair out of place entered in a working patterdale class.

• Like 4

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending anybody's arm in the process of selling them.I am well aware of how things are in the present day climate with unemployment and all that as I mysely am currently on the dole but if I knew where there was a litter I really wanted a pup from I would make it my buisnees to get the cash.£250-£300 is a lot of money when you have not got it but for a pup from good honest working parents and a good line of workers before that well its worth the chance,just look at the price tag on border pups or bedlington pups.

will i think your wrong fatman this is where the game is fcuked most decent men with decent terriers keep everything with he who hunt's together these cnuts say they have these big name terrier breeds but they are 99% shit bred with this an that???? these dog aren't borders with papers fs

Wedgey you like me are intitled to your opinion.Its my opinion that if someone pays good money for a pup then that pup will get every chance goin to work where as if same person got it for nowt they would probably just say f this and knock it on the head before it got a proper crack of the whip,it owes them nothing.As for borders with papers,i never mentioned papers but thank fook the rest of the terrier world has not gone down the same as the border with reg and all that crap.I think shows are the biggest killer of the working terrier,was watching a chap last sun at a small show brushing and grooming his terrier,fook me he done everything bar lick its f*****g arse and an ugly fook of a dog it was with not as much as a hair out of place entered in a working patterdale class.

fatman i know your on the same planet as me mate :laugh:

What you saying the problem with working terriers is people are not willing to sell them :blink: ?

no not at all :icon_eek: people that sell them don't work them :whistling:

What you saying the problem with working terriers is people are not willing to sell them :blink: ?

no not at all :icon_eek: people that sell them don't work them :whistling:

so its the buyers fault for buying them :blink:

stig all me say is you cant knock a man for buying a workin dog if it comes from the man BUT these cnuts that are out there you cant defend selling terrier sorry working terriers far from im sure your standard of dog i hope??? dont come on here and start cause its Friday and im on the beer and ready :thumbs:

• Like 1

dont come on here and start cause its Friday and im on the beer and ready :thumbs:

:D ----------------- research the man,research his dogs and imo you shouldn't go wrong buy out the free ads and you`ve only got yourself to blame ...

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 5

I once went to see a man dig a patterdale dog in the north, he told me on the phone he was a cracker 3 yrs old black off top lines well known to everyone ask me 500 , so off we went dropped the dog and before this he had told me nothing would pass him his a great mixer , sounds and looks lik my dream dog dropped him in at a 6fter and straight away was on the job , just sounding , so his owner started diggin straight away As fast as he took , I wanted a good trial of him before paying out as any man would so 20 mins past and we were 4ft away and the dog walked out , he made every excuse in the book , 2 tight , lies he jacked, up to the jeep for his best dog that was off the same lines , he had pups he showed me earlier off this dog and he wanted 350 a pup so , that dog did 30 mins and jacked the man nearly cried , the dogs made liars out of him , the stories he told about these dogs where unbelievable made me feel like my dogs where rubbish , so this made wanted to get his job done And dropped a young Russell who done its job but it only had 10mins and before that he told me he was only a stray in his local town but we still dug the dog , so away I came thinking to myself , if I didn't dig with Rhys man and bought pups I would have taught I was goin to be a super star terrierman but at the end if the day I would have had dirty , all these big names don't make a dog any better than yours at hone now

• Like 1

Here's my two pence worth if any body cares, my mates bitch lost her litter this year, my bitch had a phantom, so now there's a predicament of getting in new blood, will I have to pay for a pup? Yes. Do I mind paying for a pup? No. How will I go about sourcing a pup? Probably with great difficulty. The problem is you don't know what you buying, or how much crap the fella on the other end of the line is feeding you. Where I live not a lot of people seem to breed, and if they did what do you do with the surplus, giving away to friends is fine but I don't have the kennel space for loads of dogs and neither does anyone I know, so taking on a pup is normally out of the question unless you've lost a dog, as for the people who cull the excess , I think it's a bit selfish, killing a perfectly healthy pup when a young lad just coming into the game could have a good crack at it, instead of buying in some shite from pre loved . Proper Working dogs are a rare breed and so are the lads that work them, so culling the excess decreases the gene pool even less and young lads who have failed time and again because of buying in shite leave the game and in the end what's left? Fook all !!! Breed your best sell the rest give everyone a chance to have decent stock and maybe are sport will get stronger.

• Like 3

Here's my two pence worth if any body cares, my mates bitch lost her litter this year, my bitch had a phantom, so now there's a predicament of getting in new blood, will I have to pay for a pup? Yes. Do I mind paying for a pup? No. How will I go about sourcing a pup? Probably with great difficulty. The problem is you don't know what you buying, or how much crap the fella on the other end of the line is feeding you. Where I live not a lot of people seem to breed, and if they did what do you do with the surplus, giving away to friends is fine but I don't have the kennel space for loads of dogs and neither does anyone I know, so taking on a pup is normally out of the question unless you've lost a dog, as for the people who cull the excess , I think it's a bit selfish, killing a perfectly healthy pup when a young lad just coming into the game could have a good crack at it, instead of buying in some shite from pre loved . Proper Working dogs are a rare breed and so are the lads that work them, so culling the excess decreases the gene pool even less and young lads who have failed time and again because of buying in shite leave the game and in the end what's left? Fook all !!! Breed your best sell the rest give everyone a chance to have decent stock and maybe are sport will get stronger.

you cant blame lads who dont pass on there surplus ,theres to many lads, young and old just interested in the money,why should a lad with good stock which took him years and years to get a decent standard of terrier pass on his breeding to someone he dosnt know only for them to make money off there backs?i understand where your coming from,but how do you tell the decent lads from the dirt?

• Like 6

You don't, but I can't see any other way of keeping our sport alive, the biggest problem with this game is for every decent lad there are10 more who are pure knobs and there the wankers who get the press, maybe a bit of investigating just as you would to buy a pup would be the way forward. As I said before my bitch had a phantom but had she not she would of had to of had about 10 pups before I had to worry about where the pups went to. My point being if its a well bred litter the decent lads will find you though word of mouth.

• Like 2