Weekend Of Sun, What's On....

I have been "volunteered" to move 2 dozen paving slabs and a tonne of gravel, hope it's not this hot!!! One of my daughters has volunteered to help at the village fete, directing cars and picking up litter from 8-6, don't envy her. After that i feel a BBQ coming on and a trip down the river for the dogs..............

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I`m the gaffer in my house -- well least while she`s out

Just at the gun battery museum here. Right on the coast, stunning views, good set of lads and i help out with school groups and tours etc. Most of the other volunteers are old ex army men so being you

In my infinite wisdom, I decided that it was a good idea to have my mate round last night and a few beers in the garden after a long, hot day photographing a wedding.   I should know better than to

I have been "volunteered" to move 2 dozen paving slabs and a tonne of gravel, hope it's not this hot!!! One of my daughters has volunteered to help at the village fete, directing cars and picking up litter from 8-6, don't envy her. After that i feel a BBQ coming on and a trip down the river for the dogs..............

If I were you mate I think I would be giving it the old "OHHH.....I think I am having a relapse" crack and sitting back with a nice brew :D

• Like 1

If I were you mate I think I would be giving it the old "OHHH.....I think I am having a relapse" crack and sitting back with a nice brew :D

It may happen if it's warm enough to build up a sweat :laugh: Although i'd like to "recover" for sunday, may find a local show or a trip to the coast :D

Planning on an early night tonight, getting out fishing with the dogs early doors tomorrow, coming home at lunch time, going to do an afternoon of volunteering, then a few beers and a takeaway. Sunday got family coming over for a BBQ, our first one of the summer :boogy: what is it about BBQ's?! The food just tastes so damn good :D

Today i'm off down the town, got meat to buy, job applications to hand in and i need some fishing bait, then i'm off volunteering, beauty of a day let's hope it continues... :thumbs:

Planning on an early night tonight, getting out fishing with the dogs early doors tomorrow, coming home at lunch time, going to do an afternoon of volunteering, then a few beers and a takeaway. Sunday got family coming over for a BBQ, our first one of the summer :boogy: what is it about BBQ's?! The food just tastes so damn good :D

Today i'm off down the town, got meat to buy, job applications to hand in and i need some fishing bait, then i'm off volunteering, beauty of a day let's hope it continues... :thumbs:

:hmm: young lad...... Weekend..... Beginning to see how your still a virgin :D:thumbs:

:hmm: young lad...... Weekend..... Beginning to see how your still a virgin :D:thumbs:

Nah balls to that mate i can't afford to go out every weekend so i pick and choose :yes: went out last bank holiday Sunday, that was eventful to say the least :D

• Like 1

Night off tonight, sat in garden now with the pup trying (and failing) to get her to retrieve!

Then all weekend trapped in horrible gym with sweaty blokes training for upcoming fights, might try and sneak a couple of beers in the gym bag, but that probably wouldn't be setting the best example as a coach!

• Like 1

Good on you for volunteering mate, what you doing exactly?