Your Views On The Edl ?

Dont get me wrong, i respect them for standing up for what they belive in, and they do know what they want....BUT, they let them selfs down buy modifieing football songs to their cause and get caught on video inciting racism and being racist.

I belive that they are from a time of old, nothing they will do will change anything.

Just my opinion tho.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People seem to be falling into the trap that there are extremist muslims and moderate muslims, the only difference between the two is that the extremists want to fight and conquer in the name of allah

Realistically? I'd focus on threats to British security, rather than religion. Just because 99% of those threats originate from extremist Muslims simply means that Islam is the demographic where secur

I agree and support what they stand for but dont think the football terrace antics are the way to best appeal to the public

Posted Images

If we followed true to that approach then Jamie Bulgers killers are 10 year olds. So lets deport all 10 year olds. Ian Huntley was a caretaker, lets deport all caretakers.

That's a terrible analogy mate.

Ian Huntley didn't kill because he was a caretaker. He killed because he was a nut case.

Same for all other one of murderers/rapists/peadophiles etc.

These are killing BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSLIM!!!

I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists. But all terrorists are Muslim.

So f**k off all the Muslims. Problem solved.

• Like 1

If we followed true to that approach then Jamie Bulgers killers are 10 year olds. So lets deport all 10 year olds. Ian Huntley was a caretaker, lets deport all caretakers.

Ian Huntley didn't kill because he was a caretaker. He killed because he was a nut case.

All terrorist are Muslim ? You sure about that

There's a hole load of white catholic terrorists,, just across the water,,,

And a good few different white factions in Europe ,,, mind there not bombing us,, just there own country's ,,, eta ,, barder minoff ,,,,, and there was some wired welsh feckers back in the 80s that wanted independance ,,lol

• Like 3

And a good few different white factions in Europe ,,, mind there not bombing us,, just there own country's ,,, eta ,, barder minoff ,,,,, and there was some wired welsh feckers back in the 80s that wanted independance ,,lol

Meibion Glyndŵr-Sons of Glyndŵr

Feck me johnny were you a member,,,lol,,, wasn't it something to do with us lot buying holiday homes in the north of Wales,,,,mind you them lot up there are a different. Breed to you feckers in the valleys,,, can't understand a word when I'm doing a show up north

Feck me johnny were you a member,,,lol,,, wasn't it something to do with us lot buying holiday homes in the north of Wales,,,,mind you them lot up there are a different. Breed to you feckers in the valleys,,, can't understand a word when I'm doing a show up north

:laugh:

Yeh they were burning holiday homes down owned by the English :icon_redface:

North Wales Gogs :D Sound like welsh daleks some of them do butt. :laugh:

Posted Today, 06:06 PM

Dont get me wrong, i respect them for standing up for what they belive in, and they do know what they want....BUT, they let them selfs down buy modifieing football songs to their cause and get caught on video inciting racism and being racist.

I belive that they are from a time of old, nothing they will do will change anything.

Just my opinion tho.

They will get into trouble,as long as the police continue to put them down with a zero tolerance attitude.Look at a recent Muslim rally in London,the police were backing off despite the Muslims shouting stuff that would have got anyone else battered and arrested.We arent living in a democracy,its a dictatorship where all our rights as British citizens are given away and used against us.

Im not a racist,im a realist and many people are coming round to that way of thinking too!.Those a few years ago who were quick to label people like me as racist have since been discriminated against themselves,so now more and more people are having second and third thoughts!.

Hopefully soon enough there will be enough people who say enough is enough,especially when they see animals like Chowdhury openly spouting racist shite on tv and getting away with it!. :censored:

Ive been spouting on other forums that we are so close to nationwide riots,because so many working class cant make ends meet and the goverment arent listening.I really didnt predict it would be something like this that would kick it all off,but the sooner the better imo.

its going to happen sooner than later,and that prick Cameron will bring out martial law and have the army turn onto their own people.

The sooner Camerons gone the better for all our and the whole of countrys sake. :thumbdown:

Edited by bwfc
  • Like 1

We aren't talking about them mate. We are talking about these Muslim extremists.

There are 2 sides. For them and against them. No middle ground.

I fell out with my brother in law yesterday for defending these scum. How any English man can defend these is beyond me. How anyone can say they shouldn't all be deported worries me.

• Like 1

In some ways I admire that they are at least trying to do something, and I think Tommy Robinson speaks well from what I have heard. I'm sure some of their members have sensible views.

The trouble with the EDL is that a lot of the members have 'racist' views, and were probably driving the BNP band wagon last week! Whether you care about the term 'racist' or not, the fact is the majority of the public do. Appealing to the majority of the public is the only way to make a difference and they have alienated themselves from the vast majority of the public by appearing a racist organisation.

I worry that they are too small to actually make a difference for the good of our people, yet they are big enough and so covered in the media that they could end up doing more harm than good by turning more young Muslims to extremism, through alienating them more from white people.

How many of their members actually care about the difference between a hard-working, assimilating Hindu Indian shop owner and a Muslim?

They don't help themselves either with their stupid, slightly provocative name. What about Wales and Scotland? Do they not matter? Defence? What and how are they defending anything? A few skin heads turning up to a march? What do they actually do that achieves anything?

I'd rather concentrate on getting a proper, well organised, intelligent party like UKIP into power!

Guest ragumup

I would argue its the most of muslim community as they do nothing to stand up against these jihadist, from what iv learnt they are aiding an abetting them as the Koran commands..... using lies called taqiyya also the Koran says "muslims are the best of people", but Jews and christians are the worst of creatures" what does that tell you ! sounds like racism to me

Edited by ragumup

If we followed true to that approach then Jamie Bulgers killers are 10 year olds. So lets deport all 10 year olds. Ian Huntley was a caretaker, lets deport all careta

What a rubbish statement ....what about the IRA...or the Basque seperatives....even the The French resistance during WW2

We aren't talking about them mate. We are talking about these Muslim extremists.

There are 2 sides. For them and against them. No middle ground.

I fell out with my brother in law yesterday for defending these scum. How any English man can defend these is beyond me. How anyone can say they shouldn't all be deported worries me.

I guess the correct analogy then would be, durring 'the troubles' not all Irish were IRA but all IRA were Irish........... therefore all Irish should have been "f****d off" from British soil?

• Like 1