Your Views On The Edl ?

Ive attended a couple of EDL rallys,i won,t go to another,badly organised and run with a minority of the followers that bring the credibility levels down.If they organised better,took charge and controlled the numptys in their ranks,they would receive a better audience and following.As an ex squaddie im,in principle,an advocate of what they are saying and trying to get across,from somebody that lives in Bradford im all for most of what they have to say,as a father with daughters and living in this area,im fully behind some of their mandate.Until they re-organise and control the minority in their ranks,they will suffer from the prejudices of a Goverment controlled press and Policeforce.

the media and a few numpties can show the wrong side but its not all as is portrayed http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich_edl_walk_through_town_centre_ends_without_incident_1_2218950

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People seem to be falling into the trap that there are extremist muslims and moderate muslims, the only difference between the two is that the extremists want to fight and conquer in the name of allah

Realistically? I'd focus on threats to British security, rather than religion. Just because 99% of those threats originate from extremist Muslims simply means that Islam is the demographic where secur

I agree and support what they stand for but dont think the football terrace antics are the way to best appeal to the public

Posted Images

Ive attended a couple of EDL rallys,i won,t go to another,badly organised and run with a minority of the followers that bring the credibility levels down.If they organised better,took charge and controlled the numptys in their ranks,they would receive a better audience and following.As an ex squaddie im,in principle,an advocate of what they are saying and trying to get across,from somebody that lives in Bradford im all for most of what they have to say,as a father with daughters and living in this area,im fully behind some of their mandate.Until they re-organise and control the minority in their ranks,they will suffer from the prejudices of a Goverment controlled press and Policeforce.

bang on the money there morton. i know lads that march regular, mates from school that i've known all my life and if they picked up the phone i'd be there.

unfortunately they refuse to see that we will never win with out and out force / uncontrolled hatred, if were gonna get this country back on track, we have to box clever.

as long as the working class keeps living up to the bull shit, knuckle dragging thug, stereo type that the "free press" keep catching on camera, we will be on the back foot.

i'm all for waking up and smelling the coffee, but we have to realistic about the hole we've been dug into