Video Of The Coons (Misunderstood Gentlemen Of A Chocolate Hue) Arrest

Guest thebigdog

That is probably the first time she has actually shot a real person and whether or not the wpc was meant to shoot at the legs or torso, its a good result in my book. Both down, no more innocents injured and both alive to be questioned. In my opinion once they've told everything they know and i'm sure they will :yes::yes: they should be put in a seal costume and dumped in the sea off Australia, fresh meat for sharks, when they are looking into Mr Whiteys eyes as there legs are being chewed off, hopefully they will feel the same sort of pain and terror that they have inflicted. These people showed no mercy and should receive absolutely none. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one

I'm glad there alive , for the time being ,, as has been said many times on here, lets hope some info can be extracted,,, personally after that IDE like to see them swing.   Did any of you see the n

i for one think they done a sterling job. both down and two terrorists to chat to who after a few pain killers may sing like canaries. well done especially to the wpc. a brave young woman

Posted Images

That is probably the first time she has actually shot a real person and whether or not the wpc was meant to shoot at the legs or torso, its a good result in my book. Both down, no more innocents injured and both alive to be questioned. In my opinion once they've told everything they know and i'm sure they will :yes::yes: they should be put in a seal costume and dumped in the sea off Australia, fresh meat for sharks, when they are looking into Mr Whiteys eyes as there legs are being chewed off, hopefully they will feel the same sort of pain and terror that they have inflicted. These people showed no mercy and should receive absolutely none. :thumbs:

:victory:

• Like 1

Where has it been said they were shooting at their legs ??? I can catigorily tell you now that no British agency that is sanctioned to carry and discharge a firearm is ever taught to shoot for the legs ... Them firearms lads and lasses are taught to fire at just below sternum and just above belly button .... This gives you a large mass of non lethal target to shoot at ... No vital organs but enough body shock to drop a man ... To shoot a running man in the legs at close range with snap shooting which they had to do takes some doing .........

• Like 4
Guest edrd

political beleives old harcommes been right all along i got 2 warnings for abusive behaviour different standerds :icon_redface: bring back hanging :toast:f**k your website cowards 

Edited by edrd

Where has it been said they were shooting at their legs ??? I can catigorily tell you now that no British agency that is sanctioned to carry and discharge a firearm is ever taught to shoot for the legs ... Them firearms lads and lasses are taught to fire at just below sternum and just above belly button .... This gives you a large mass of non lethal target to shoot at ... No vital organs but enough body shock to drop a man ... To shoot a running man in the legs at close range with snap shooting which they had to do takes some doing .........

That would certainly make more sense to me then if thats the case mate......i'm sure getting hit in the guts with even the smallest round would be enough to stop anyone charging at you.... :thumbs:

The only reason 9mms are so deadly when Special Forces use them is they don't normally only shoot 2 or 3. They shoot them dozens of times. AND they still shoot them in the head after to make sure. :laugh::thumbs:

No doubt a knowall will put me straight here, but I though 5.56s were so deadly because they were designed to tumble on impact.

Regarding the leg-shooting bit - If it was true, although I doubt it, then maybe you might use it on a static target 20 yards away, but if someone was running at me with a weapon, the last thing I'd think about is where I shot them. I'd just be glad they had stopped. Dead or alive.

There is a very famous saying from one of the special forces lads hat were involved in the killing of the IRA members when they tried to blow up the military band in Gibraltar and it goes like this .........

Prosecuting solicitor ... Tell me soldier X why did you shoot xxxxxxxx 10 times with your 9mm pistol ?

Soldier X ... Because that's all the ammunition i had left in my magazine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..................

• Like 5

have I missed something -- who`s said they were shot in the legs ?

Don't think anyone has,, I think lads are assuming ,,, cos they were shot multiple times and survived,,, however I could be wrong....

By the way does anyone know why that car was smashed up,, did they run lee rigby down befor they used the knifes?

Now I don't pretend to know feck all about the Muslim faith,,,and I would love to see these c**ts swing,,,but... Is it not a glorious thing for them to die,,, don't they believe if they die in the name of alha it's a good thing,,they become maryters..

So it would proberbly be what they want,,, perhaps it's best in there case if they never get to see the light of day again... Even better if they could get sent to that Guantanamo bay place....

I agree with everyone else here they are scum ,and deserve to die, but calling him a c**n wont help

.LIke it or not we are a mixed society now and hopefully racist names are becoming history, otherwise we are going down the same road as these arseholes.

TOMO was calling them cu*ts mate ... His wife is black ........

I know K, I've been out with Tomo ,I was referring to the title of the thread

Edited by inan